Killing Ananias and Sapphira

by irondork 313 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

I believe some posters here have just been compared to A & S. Which means they have been called out. Let's see what happens.

Yeah, I saw that... and kinda forgot about it at the same time. Old accusation from Michelle to me. So... nothing... is going to happen about it. Least not from me.

Peace,

tammy

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Wanted to say good to see you too Tammy and glad to see you holding to your faith. I dont entirely see eye to eye with you regarding doctrine but you're genuine and thats good enough for me. Take care.

p.s. I'm glad you didnt fall into that bate. By the way who's the other person being called out?

• tec
    tec

I'm not sure who the other person is. Just knew one was me ;)

Peace,

tammy

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Haters gone hate.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Shouldn't we take a head-count to see if anyone died from shock after being called out?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I have really bad heartburn if that counts for anything.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Shouldn't we take a head-count to see if anyone died from shock after being called out?

I'm still kicking, but I don't think I got called out. But just in case---still here.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm getting the flu...but still alive. Just checking in..

That was a rather annoying revelation from Thor KS. I hope he provides the funds to upgrade.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I KNOW, ST. I mean, who knew Thor was an Apple Fanboi? Word has it that Steve Jobs is Thor's new Son...

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear NewChapter...

you said: "I believe some posters here have just been compared to A & S. Which means they have been called out. Let's see what happens."...

just calling their attention to the obvious. God has brought you (a confessed atheist) in to challenge "sapphira" where a confessed believer has failed. That might imply that "ananias" is not only embarrassing but "inconvenient".

The church laments the different sects and cults that have sprung up. Yet Tammy disseminates her new "christ" unchallenged and was even encourged by "ananias" previously.

but...God is merciful and they do have until their last breath to confess and repent...according to scripture.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit