ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Witness my fury!! Take that photo down! It may cause Terry more swelling!!

Anyway, here's hoping for a speedy recovery Terry, really.

Watson

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Watson, you have a valid point. It is too late for him to take the photo down. Only the mod can remove it after the 30 minute limit.

Terry, Get well soon!

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm holding your cyber hand too Terry....that all sounds just awful...sending you positive vibes.

• Terry
    Terry

It is 4:36 a.m. as I begin to write this...

Bottom line assessment: I feel worse today on Thursday than when I first entered the ER on Sunday.

I've had so many gallons of anti-biotic flow thru me I'm surprised I'm not cured of future maladies before they arrive.

The actual swelling looks exactly like Sunday nights. It has LOOKED worse, no doubt about that.

But, it feels....often...much more painful.

Yesterday, the doctor said he planned to send me home today. What the hell? Oh yes---with my OWN set of IV bags.

Sort of a Do-it-yourself fix, I suppose.

I've asked ER people who are friends of mine and they say this isn't uncommon.

Okaaaaaaaay.

All I know is that I feel like a floating blot of offal in a scum pond ninety per cent of the time. The other ten per cent is regarded as "progress".

Not one to completely despair.....yet, I'm approaching that wall at a high rate of speed.

My kids all came to see me yesterday and that was more than lovely.

Friends. Family. The most important people on earth. My celebrities. Wow. I'm a very lucky man!

So, it looks like more of the same for me for awhile.

Your very beautiful words of friendliness from all of you are sunlight and music to me inside. Corny? Too bad! I LOVE IT!

We all need to let each other know how we feel. It is a debt we can never fully pay.

So. Thank you.

My thoughts are ALSO with You. All.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Dude, good to hear you've retained your wit and sense of humour through what must be some horrible suffering. How we take our good health for granted.

Make sure you eat a couple of pieces of real fresh fruit every day for the rest of your life (ascrobic acid is not the same as nature's real vitamin C) and supplement with Zinc.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Terry, buy the healthy healing book by Linda Page. I have it. A very good book!

http://www.healthyhealing.com/catalog/ProductFamily.aspx?id=153&srcID=1&srcTarget=Department

• cedars
    cedars

Nice to hear from you Terry. Best of luck with your treatment.

Cedars

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That is almost good news. I wish I could be there to squeeze your hand and talk about the weather and the episode of Curry and Chips I just watched to keep your mind off your troubles.

• cofty
    cofty

I hope you feel more comfortable when you get back to your own house Terry.

Don't hesitate to get back to the hospital if things don't improve. Please keep us posted.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I hope you start improving quickly :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit