ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is anyone nearby going to visit if that's allowed?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Hey Terry

I enjoy your posts to the point that when I see one in the list I open it right up.

Get well and get back to us.

Kurt

• lalliv01
    lalliv01

Terry, so sorry to hear that you're ill,please get better soon. You are one great writer........enjoy your posts alot.

lalliv01

• Quentin
    Quentin

Is anyone nearby going to visit if that's allowed?

Yes, Terry has family and several friends that have called him, or gone to see him. I drove over today and visited for about three hours.

• ziddina
    ziddina

So he's doing better???

Terry!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Saying hello, again, Terry and Quentin.

I appreciate the encouragement you've both given to me personally.

CoCo

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Quentin, I hope his pain is under control. No more sleepless nights.

Terry, hope you rest well tonight.

PHG.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Just checked into JWN today and noticed this... Hoping Terry makes a speedy recovery and gets well soon! I had a friend whose dad had cellulitis...Nothing to play with and very painful. Wishing you the best, Terry! As Jim stated, if there's anything I can do (I'm in TX as well), please don't hesitate!

• talesin
    talesin

Terry, I know a bit about what you are suffering. Hell, man, it's torture.. and I wish I could be there in person, to hold your hand, or lay beside you and give you a hug. Know that our hearts are with you. You can survive this,, and I KNOW you *will* do it!!! Come on,,, don't let it win!! xo tal
  • talesin
    talesin

Quentin,,, I am with you as well,, whatever strength is getting you through this, please know I am by your side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit