ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Is there ANYTHING we can do for you Terry?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

KEEP ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT.

HB

• mouthy
    mouthy

HB.....Thank you for your card.....I was worried about you

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ain't life grand? There's one thing about this thread. The display of unconditional love. No matter how long, or short a post was, that tone of unconditional love jumped from the page. Sincere as well, not false nor forced, nor done because some rag of a magazine tells you to put on a happy face. Makes me proud to be a member of this board.

Rabbit my friend, feel bad I didn't think to contact you in regards to Terry. Same goes to you James Woods and Sooner7. We all live in the same area. I have no excuse for over looking you guys.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Welcome back Terry, I am happy to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to read your posts.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

So pleased that you are recovering Terry, but not getting back to normal. Normal is a changing state of being and your painful and dislocating experience has shifted the focus of your consciousness. Life will be more vibrant and you will feel more alive - for a while.

In time, you may return to your rehearsed routine of living - unless you follow your feelings and embrace this new shift, allowing yourself to continue to be utterly enraptured by the wonder of being alive. Don’t worry Terry, I am not about to get religious. Just want to wish you well and hope that your life’s journey is enriched by having come close to contemplating your mortality.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Terry, isn't it interesting how life experiences teach us the things that seem obvious in hindsight? Simple things that we overlook and take for granted.

I have learnt that the most profound life lessons are the simplest. They are what give us joy, if only we could see life for what it truly is, instead of wishing our lives away for the promise of something better.

I am sorry this has happened to you, but I am so glad you have clearer eyes with which to view the rest of your life.

Your story is inspiring. Thank you for sharing your journey with us...

• donny
    donny

I'm drunk on life.

Just make sure you get a designated driver is you need to go anywhere far.

• Terry
    Terry

Is there ANYTHING we can do for you Terry?

Oh, you guys did PLENTY. Solidarity is a strong medicine! Encouragement is sweet elixir! Being there for me was solid inoculation against despair.

This morning my cousin and I went for a fifteen minute bicycle ride around the neighborhood at about 8 a.m.

It was cool, breezy; the sun was filtering out through tree limbs and scattering spackled shadows of night away.

Dynamite!

I wasn't unsteady. My strength has not returned, but, I wasn't weak.

I did sweat. Exhilaration of the out-of-doors is fabulous.

I hate being inside. I really do.

I think it will take another week of steady improvement.

After that, I'm back!

More prudent, cautious and mature.....but, back!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Nice to know you're doing better Terry. And enjoy the new perspective on life while you are thinking abou it. Sometimes time and conformity washes that away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit