ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning Terry..

So they won`t send you home..

Until they figure your not a Menece to Society..

LOL!!..

There`s not much to laugh about in your situation,but that`s funny..

It`s just as well..

Your condition sounds Extremely Serious..

Hopefully the swelling starts to go down soon..And..

You can start eating normaly..

You could probably use a good meal..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Terry said:

Puzzlingly, however, the core jaw area remains hard as a rock and round like a wisconsin cheese. That area is entirely resistant. The doctor has concluded this must be VIRAL and not bacterial.

Hmmm, Terry, the etiology sounds like a medical mystery wrapped in an enigma; we wouldn't expect anything less from you... :)

I don't suppose your doctors have taken a biopsy of the core of the infiltrate for culturing purposes? Do they have you on steroids?

Anyway, glad to hear you're stable enough to consider sending you home: THAT'S good news (unless it's becuz' you've been a meanie to the nurses, and they just want to get you out of their hair!) :) Take care!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Terry, I'm hoping you've been sleeping some and the pain meds have kicked in enough for you to be relatively, comfortable. Terry, If the staff should come in your room with masks and gowns donned, it will either be for a party, a quarantine or may be time for them to give you..................................................... the BIG E for your B.M. prob!!!

Hang in there, Terry!!!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Painkillers are known for stopping all "rear end activity", I'm surprised they haven't given you a daily laxative for that, believe me they have something to give you

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Wow! I mean... WOW!!

Terry - you're definately a trooper! Hang in there (like you have a choice...).

I too, like many others hope that you are able to get some sleep, and are headed down the road to mending real soon - if not sooner.

I'm not even sure where the heck you're at here in Texas. I'd be willing to pay you a hospital visit iffn it twernt tother side of the world... in Texas.

Thanks to you and Quentin for the updates.

I'm really worried aboutcha fella.

Jim TX

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

(((TERRY))) So glad to hear your sense of humor coming through despite your ordeal. Relieved that they're not giving you the heave ho out of the hospital before actually finding out what the source of your problem is. Warmest wishes for your recovery & thanks for taking the time to keep us posted. Leslie

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Terry - Glad you are hanging on in there. Set backs of a major kind like this, help to make the years ahead richer and more precious.

So many people responding to your crisis and your family coming to see you. No doubt about it - you are loved and valued.

• arwen
    arwen

Hope you feel better each day and get back to posting, Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way..

• Terry
    Terry

I've just had a bit of time to go back and read through all the wonderful posts you Bros and Sis's have taken the time to write for me.

The last time I read them under extreme pain. This time I fell closer to myself.

Such character and true brotherly love would put to shame those folks who lurk in the folding chairs at the local KM.

I just had to tell you how.....well PROUD I am to be associated with this group. You have become like a family to me over the years.

Dysfunctional family at times, but real.

Just wanted to say thanks again.

Even though, in such gathering, we can often be a nemesis to each other--all that stops when we are in peril. We rally for each other because

nobody understands better than each of us does what life is like outside JW-ville.

• kepler
    kepler

Terry,

Good Lord, that last post sounds better than yesterday.

Do you know how many hand wringers you now have on staff? Wow. We were all hoping there would be a break.

Maybe at the very least you can get a break from the Turner Broadcast Channel. Can you play DVDs? Order out.

Just brain-storming: Immune reactions are strange even when the system is brand new and works well. As a kid I remember being able to discover poison ivy where there didn't seem to be any. Now and then I can still come up with a hives like reaction to something. One time it was an orange a day instead of an apple. Too much vitamin C or the spray on the orange skins? Off the wall, yes. But if it is simple as removing something in the environment, the quicker it's found the better.

Good luck!

Kepler

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit