ABOUT TERRY

by Quentin 284 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Terry. Get better quick!

• whathappened
    whathappened

What a nightmare. See how quickly your life can change simply by eating a piece of ice. Scarey!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hey Terry,

Glad you've got your laptop. That will keep boredom at bay for a while. Other than the cellulitis it seems like you're intact. (phew)

My dad's face and necked swelled massively after a kidney stone operation/infection. It's amazing what the body can go through and recover.

p.s. you've taught me a lesson. I love crunching on ice.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks for posting an update Terry, pain in your head/face must be dreadful, hopefully you will get relief soon when the antibiotics start to work.

Best wishes - be nice to the nurses!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Holy Cow... not good! Glad to see you can still type but this is just nasty sounding. Wishing you a speedy recovery, Terry.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

TERRY Wishing you a full & speedy recovery. (another ice cruncher here) Leslie

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow Terry, so sorry to hear you're laid up and poorly. Hoping that you recover soon and feel much better. Hugs.

Loz x

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Terry - get well soon! I need you to contribute to my new website that will be online this weekend.

I know you will get through all of this, but still worry about you. Hang in there...

By the way, I too have been guilty of using my teeth as ice crushers. I have two missing upper molars to show for it. Maybe our experiences will act to both inform and encourage JWN readers to use a hammer or crush their ice in less damaging ways.

JV

• oppostate
    oppostate

Get well wishes and a quick recovery, Terry!

We're worried about you and hope you'll feel better soon, bro!

-Oppo

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for the update, Terry. We're all in your corner and hoping you'll have a speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit