She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

That's fine with me SIR82, I rather take my time and find a decent one than end up losing my mind like "Mike".

• NewChapter
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch

Botchtowersociety - You really made me laugh.

I hope you have learned to pick up the check.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, but she still married me.

Well YEAH! That's the best way to get back at a guy that doesn't pay!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

NC- Did you have to taint poor Mr. Darcy and Eliza Bennett? lol!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Double post, sorry

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Sorry again-having connectivity problems and in frustration, clicked submit several times.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

NC- Did you have to taint poor Mr. Darcy and Eliza Bennett? lol!

YES! Yes, I did. If Bridget Jones can do it, and others can write about Pride and Prejudice and the Zombies, then I feel I must get in on the action!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have never received a communication like that from a male. I've received a few odd ones from females but that is a different story.

Many years ago, when I worked on air at the top rated radio station in KC, I went out with a nice looking, well educated man. He was very pleasant, mannerly and manly. I was having a great time until he reached across the table, took my hand, and told me that he thought we would have beautiful, intelligent children. He told me (remember this is our first date) that if I married him, he would buy me my own radio station after we got the kids through college. He was quite wealthy and could have followed through. For some reason it freaked me out and I didn't want see him again. Thank God he took the hint when I told him no thank you.

I once dated a guy I met on line who flew into KC to meet me. He thought he was God's gift and spoke down to me like I was some sort of stupid girl and tried to tell me how to take care of my own business. I don't like bossy know it alls. I took him back to the airport early. I was glad to see his weird ass fly away. And believe me, after the ass chewing I gave him, I am sure he couldn't fly away fast enough. Now I look back at it and laugh. People are strange. I guess I am too.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Just say'n ..... and how the HELL did I end up having to defend the creepy guy? I am never getting laid on this board!"

Hm yeah, gonna have to agree with that one.

The woman doesn't owe the man a line by line detailed reason of why she wants nothing to do with him. Me thinks silence in this regard is kinder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit