WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bohm
    bohm

Prognoser: But bohm, you appear to believe that the Illuminati are a fictional group,

There! It is that kind of super sharp logic which is required to figure out JFK might be talking about Soviet as an enemy a week after the bay of pigs! I feel you are getting your critical thinking skills warmed up now.

which is preposertous in light of the voluminous amounts of evidence to the contrary.

...which just also happend not to stand up to scrutiny. You would do yourself a favor if you --in another debate-- started out with the one piece of evidence which you knew actually worked.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

We are getting off topic here, bohm. I didn't say JFK wasn't referring to the Bay of Pigs, but his comments were likely a veiled reference to a greater threat that he was fully aware of. JFK knew he was being targeted by the "monolithic conspiracy." You don't try to disband the CIA, stop the war, expose Israel's nuclear proliferation, and try to end the Federal Reserve without fear of reprisal. JFK wasn't an idiot. He knew what it all meant, and it got him killed. And JFK likely knew that the Communists within the U.S. government were a greater threat than the Soviets or the Cubans, and this is probably the real cause for his warnings to the people. The Bay of Pigs is minor by comparison. I don't think JFK brushed aside McCarthy's warnings, despite being a democrat. Then, later, Nixon—who ran against JFK—echoes the same sentiments.... It's time to wake up.

Presidents have to be very careful in the words these choose to use when addressing the public. It's no coincidence that George HW Bush publicly called for a "New World Order" ten years to the day (Sept. 11, 1991) before his son would find the necessary pretext to implement it. Kennedy wasn't just carelessly tossing about "secret socities" and "conspiracy" in his speeches. It was a clear warning of the coup d'etat about to take place.

• bohm
    bohm

Tornapart: sorry about getting your gender wrong. ALL claims i have ever examined which relate to the illuminati, 9-11 conspiracy, etc. has all turned out to be very faulty, even the ones which sounded very hard to explain to begin with. I would strongly recommend you to find the (say) 3 strongest arguments you can find and spend half an hour on each trying to find the best counterargument.

• tornapart
    tornapart

There is a saying 'there's no smoke without fire' and when lots of things stack up you have to ask questions. It's what we did with all the stuff we were taught as JWs. When one thing 'feels' wrong or is illogical, it's sets off alarm bells in the head and other things follow, one after another. A theory maybe all that it is but it's not a bad idea to be aware of things happening.

• bohm
    bohm

We are getting off topic here, bohm.

off-topic? I didnt bring up the speech, you did! But i understand why this is getting out of your comfort zone.

I didn't say JFK wasn't referring to the Bay of Pigs, but his comments could have been a veiled reference to a greater threat that he was fully aware of.

If you werent trying to pass off JFKs speech, as in what he actually said, as evidence for the illuminati I do wonder why you posted a video which did just that in the first place.

And now its what JFK might have been talking about, only he didnt.

I guess thats a bit like when the Watchtower read something in the bible and go: "Herp-derp, theres nothing to indicate this prophecy does not have a greater fullfillment, so this is what the bible reeeeally says..."

Yap, real good evidence you got yourself right there...

• bohm
    bohm

tornapart: 7.6 million people think the entire world is ruled by satan in one giant conspiracy and he is behind all world government and religion. Thats an awfull lot of smoke but it dosnt mean its true, or we should think its properly true.

You wrote something that made me think: " When one thing 'feels' wrong or is illogical, it's sets off alarm bells in the head and other things follow, one after another. "

Here is the problem: What could possibly be a larger alarm bell than when the people telling a story is taken in lie after lie? Its not about me prooving there is no illuminati to you, its about figuring out if there is indeed a thing like the illuminati. And there is an awfull lot of smoke, as in people claiming there is or there is not, but at the end of the day its the evidence which matter.

And as i said, every claim made by the conspiracy theorists i have ever bothered to investigate has turned out to be false and then they just tell you that you are getting off-topic and there are this-and-this video or article which proove them right (and you wonder why they didnt bother posting it in the first place). I think this is what is happening right now with prognoser.

If that aint the biggest warning bell there is i dont know what could possibly be.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I think JFK words are quite clear, not much room for interpretation.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Yep, aposate thunder. Even the The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations admitted that JFK was likely assasinated as a result of a conspiracy. Anyone who still thinks Lee Harvey was a disturbed lone assasin who shot Kennedy is drinking kool aid. JFK was obviously too much of a threat to the Illuminati establishment, so they offed him.

bohm, again, when and how was the Illuminati disbanded?

• bohm
    bohm

I am tempted to say 1785 when it was infiltrated and broken up. I assume you are then going down along the lines of "But you cant PROOVE there was no illiminati after that time!", nevermind that would be a different question and there are other organizations after which has called themselves by that name afterwards because gullible fools will then think it must be a reeeeally amazing.

But its not my job to demonstrate the illuminati does not exist, we are not talking about a 18th century movement in bavaria.

Its your job to demonstrate the illiminati actually exist as a secret conspiracy which has the power you claim it do. Asking me silly questions like the above does not accomplish that.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thing for me is that I'm still a believer in God, the Bible and prophecy. I can't ever be moved from that ever, it's a non starter. When what I see happening matches up with bible prophecy then I want to know more. If this religion that I belong to (atm) is getting it all wrong and leading me down a false path then I want to know it. These 'conspiracy theories' answer a lot of questions for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit