WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

Hello!

I've been reading around this subject of late and it seems to make a lot of sense. I'm wondering if anyone is convinced and/or has seen anything that can substantiate or corroborate the 'facts' set out in these arguments.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/russell.htm

I was particularly fascinated to read the following:

The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ. This ancient satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say ‘no one’ I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group are allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn.)

See also: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

I knew the witnesses were bad, or at least deluded and misguided, but could they really be Satanists? An interesting hypothesis.

Discuss.

SQ

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Good evening, Snow Queen. Your above quote is from Illuminati expert Fritz Springmeier. There is currently and active thread on this subject: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/8093/1/The-Watchtower-and-the-Masons (resources on pages 4 and 5 of this thread). You should be able to find enough resources and commentary there to perhaps answer your own question.

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

Thank you, much appreciated. I will read with interest! In the meantime, I'd be interested to hear what conclusions you've drawn from the thread...

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Snow Queen, you're very welcome.

I definitely believe Russell was a Freemason, specifically a Knights Templar. I believe he was a knowing agent of the Illuminati sent to infiltrate and water down the Christian church with segregational and unBiblical teachings (he could have even been covertly grooming potential initiates for the occult). Russell was one of many Illuminati insurgents carrying out a highly organized, international plot against the Church. Ellen G. White, Joseph Smith, and Cyrus I. Scofield were other key Illuminist infiltrators of the Church during Russell's time. In my opinion, Scofield was the most lethal of the four, at least in British Commonwealth nations. I would say that Russell was the most lethal in the rest of the world, especially in Latin America.

• mP
    mP

Thers no difference between Xianity and the illuminati. They both worship the Sun. SUN-day, Xmas, Easter, Halos which means sun in greek.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

How can you say that, mP? The Illuminati is based on revolution, liberation, immorality, and irrationality while the Church is based on God, strict self- and social control, morality, and rationality. Seems like a lot of differences to me.

Your second assertion is theosophical speculation—speculation tied to Illuminati thinkers. But this thread is about the Watchtower and the Illuminati, not Christianity and the Illuminati. Let's stick to the topic.

• mP
    mP

Prog -> MP:

How can you say that, mP? The Illuminati is based on revolution, liberation, immorality, and irrationality while the Church is based on God, strict self-and social control, morality, and rationality. Seems like a lot of differences to me.

mP-> Prog:

Are you serious ? Have you actually looked at the OT and the history of Christian West ? THe main instrument of conversion in Europe was convert or die. Thats a historical fact. THis was repeated over and over again everywhere the christian invaders went.

The church has no morality. The Kings and priests in the OT are some of the most vile people and yet the BIble calls them great and righteous. People like King David who was a murdering thug that might very well have been a role modle for Hitler. The BIble even condones slavery, how can you honestly say its moral. If you love Bible morals i would suggest you go live in Saudi arabia or Afghanistan with the Taliban.

The Bible and Churches today are the last places anyone shold look for morals, just look at the pedophile problems in all churches. The sad thing is rather than try and do the honest thing they all cover it up.

prog->mP:

Your second assertion is theosophical speculation—speculation tied to Illuminati thinkers. But this thread is about the Watchtower and the Illuminati, not Christianity and the Illuminati. Let's stick to the topic.

mP -> Prog:

And how exactly is revolution bad ?

• tornapart
    tornapart

I've just been reading Springmeier's book 'Be Wise as Serpents' and there's some eye opening stuff in there. Personally I think a lot of it is a bit sensationalist but I'm sure there is some truth in it. I'm sure Russell was a Mason. Even as a child I always felt very uncomfortable with all the masonic imagery associated with the old books/watchtowers. Something felt very 'wrong' about it and I still feel that way about the WT logo. The word 'society' makes me cringe.

I don't believe Rutherford was a mason and I think he 'spoiled' their plans and was a bit of a loose canon, although I'm sure he was influenced in some way by outside forces. As for the WT scheme of things, I get the nasty feeling that the GB, the guys in Brooklyn, are merely puppets of those outside forces. Something is controlling the WTS and the WTS is controlling the R&F. Having said that, at only 7 million adherents the WTS is very small fry, it makes you wonder why anyone in a position of power would bother with it? It is anti government and anti religion, yes, but it doesn't really have the power to change nations.

• mP
    mP

tornapart:

There are plent of youtube ids of Russels gravestone which is filled with mason symbology. If you really care you can travel to his grave and check for yourself.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

i have a post about a book that said how russel was a freemason and ritualistically he died on halloween. part of the illuminati was the rhodes scholar program which found fred franz. instead of taking the rhodes scholar route franz opted to serve as oraclet for russels new religion.

franz was a enochian priest in the order and this book states that most in the art dept are also in the order.

i know this stuff sounds weird but if you look at the big picture it all does come into focus.

you have franz who was a central figure guiding this cult for the betterpart of 80 yrs. you have an art dept that is always leaving weird clues in their work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit