WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ever heard of voluntary membership?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Ever heard of voluntary membership?

Yeah, and I question the voluntary part when the organization they belong to mercilessly rapes children and still has a 1.2 billion person membership. Here is a great video about the RCC from one of my favorite people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqB3F6N527U

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh. You mean callously sheltered pedophiles for years.

So you question why anyone would continue to associate with an organization that allowed this.

People by nature seek to belong, and they pick their groups. Many remain even after obvious moral failure. Are they beeing mass controlled? Or simply being human?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I resort to insults because the only thing you know how to do is insult anyone you don't agree with by calling them nut jobs. Sorry but that makes you an ass.

It's hilarious that you clearly don't know what irony is. But, like I told Sulla, insults are the last refuge of the incompetent.

You are attempting to discredit a legitimate study with semantics. It may have been an unclear choice of words when they said "all of the ownership".

I am not discrediting the study at all. It was just very clear you didn't understand what it was saying.

With stocks, unless you own a controlling interest, you have no say over what that company does or what policy it makes.

Except that EVERY stockholder gets to vote. Most large companies, like, say, BofA, have no single entity with "controlling" interests. It's clear your knowledge of how finance, stocks, etc., works, comes from TV shows. There are multiple kinds of stock, in addition. There are stock splits, buybacks, option programs, etc. There is a board of directors that appoint C-level execs within the company (and can fire them), there are lawsuits from stockholders, etc.

You have NO idea what you are talking about.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    People by nature seek to belong, and they pick their groups. Many remain even after obvious moral failure. Are they beeing mass controlled? Or simply being human?

I didn't pick my group and neither did a lot of catholics nor did the children of any other religion for that matter. The children are the real victims, but that doesn't change the fact that a human need is being exploited rather than catered to. In the video Fry said the church was perpetuating the lie in Africa that condoms increase incidents of aids. The means of which that lie is worked into society is through varying means of mind control or charming. It's no mystery that mind control is much more easily applied to an uneducated population. That's how you can tell how "strong" of mind control is used for each religion. The more uneducated a religion requires their population to be the less complicated their particular system of mind control is.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Oh good lord, now Sabby is joining in? Next thing we know this will be a global conspiracy to keep the masses from understanding how God was trying to breed us all into super bankers using the genetic code of the Torah but somehow the illuminati figured out the secret to the i ching and now the trilateral/rothschild commission has a secret lizard person program they are using blind the masses to the mind control from the chemtrails that big foot is in charge of using a network of ex-nazis that were victims of alien abduction.

Or something equally and utter silly without a shred of proof.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am going to go play golf. Let the circle jerk of nuttiness continue.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I am going to go play golf.

Report back with anything suspicious.

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

So our human need to belong is exploited. This is not news. Where is the coersion to remain? How are the masses controlled, like you and me? I note in the graph above that Catholics attain the average education. So education suppression is not their game.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Will do, Sab. I suspect a few beers might be consumed, perhaps a cigar smoked, possibly even a few jokes about washing my balls, but that's all...wait for it.... par for the course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit