WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

There are no records that prove that Russell was ever a Mason.

Yes, he used "Masonic" symbols, but so did many others that weren't Masons. It was simply a fad at the time to do so.

And there was a thread on here not long ago that showed that CT Russell wasn't from the rich Russells that are supposedly of the Illiminati.

And as steve2 said, the non-partaking thing didn't start until the 1930s. And even then large numbers of JWs were still partaking. If it was intended to be a Satanic ritual, why didn't Russell implement it from the beginning??

I wish ppl would do their own research than simply believe whatever they read in a book. No wonder so many fell for the JWs if they can't think for themselves.

• mP
    mP

BrokenPromises

There are no records that prove that Russell was ever a Mason.

mP

Even if he wasnt an official Mason, he aspired to be one and used their symbols even on his own grave.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

tornapart:

When you mentioned that as a child you felt 'uncomfortable' with the Masonic imagery in their old books.....and how something felt very 'wrong' about it", it brought back memories I had. I felt it was weird also! But, I was a new study being love-bombed by everybody and I suppressed my feelings. Besides, there was no way to research anything back then and what did I know?

I also agree with you that the word "society" makes one cringe. It took a while to get used to their words and I reconciled in my head that they were just trying to be different from Christendom, which they despised and called 'pagan'. Now, looking back in retrospect and having so much more knowledge, it is obvious to me that something is not right about the origins of their so-called "religion".

Thankfully, they have no real power but that still doesn't make anything about them right.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Even if he wasnt an official Mason, he aspired to be one and used their symbols even on his own grave.

Is there any proof to his "aspiring to be one"? Anyway, aspiring to be one still doesn't make one a Mason.

And the pyramid grave wasn't made at Russell's request. His followers got it made that way due to his teachings re the Great Pyramid of Giza.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Broken, the evidence of Russell's Masonic behaviour is overwhelming. If you want to sit their playing the skeptic simply for the sake of playing the sketpic, go ahead. But like I have been telling others, the Watchtower's apparent Masonic/occult roots are just a drop in the bucket. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if it ended being true that Russell's name is the Masonic registry in Ireland. Billy Graham's Masonic membership has been proven. And many other leading U.S. evangelicals are also high-ranking freemasons, like Robert Schuller, Benny Hinn, Tim Layhae (modern father of the secret rapture cult). As John Todd said, the Charismatic movement is an Illuminati creation. Christian Zionism, which is big in evangelical circles, is also Illuminist.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Lets go further with this, the reptile people were behind Russell, and Russell visited them on a spaceship and got his pyramid ideas from them. He was sponsored by Rothschild because they needed to create a crazy cult of few followers who they knew in the 1800s would grow into the millions based on the idea the end was going to take place in 1914 so they sponsored Russell. Makes sense here. Rothschild, most powerful family in Europe supported a crazy ideology and needed Russell and Mormons. Who else can we add to the group. Let's add some other ideas to the pyramid, it was a landing site for the aliens.

Lets see, Illuminati plans span 100s of years to get their ideas fulfilled. Bible prophesy spans 1000s of years to have it's fulfillment. I think Jesus was the original Illuminati who foreshadowed the Illuminati in the 17th century who needed hundred more years to get their NWO working where they will wait until human population explodes to the point where we run out of resources to sustain the future growth and only then they will have to cull billions of people, sounds similar to Armageddon.

Illuminati must be behind the foods that the western world eats and that's the reason why there are so many obese people in States, because Illuminati want fat and lazy people who won't stand up and fight. Makes sense, that's why wts doesn't like education because its Illuminati masters don't want people educated but want crazy people preaching nonsense and spending billions of hours a year with low recruiting rates and also low retention rates.

If we're going to make Russell a mason and all that, why don't we add some better material to this fiction because so far it's really boring.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Are you acting disingenuously, diamond, or do you really believe the Illuminati are a fictional group? I suppose Napolean is a fictional character, too. Maybe Marie Antoinette wasn't real either!

Everything the Illuminati said they would do hundreds of years ago is happening before our very eyes. But that's just a big coincidence, right?

• Lurker555
    Lurker555

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

George Bush Sr. thought the 1st Gulf War was Pike's 3rd World War, making the anouncement of the NWO in a speech. That wasn't the beginning of the NWO, but I find it interesting most of the turmoil in the world today is in the Middle East. The fact that the illuminati has infiltrated the christian religion is not a surprise based on Pike's last paragraph.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

There is no proof there is Illuminati today. Outside of conspiracy circles this is craziness.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Rutherford was clearly anticlerical and with a very strong political agenda. The way he seized the WT after Russel’s death was fitting of a gangster.

You don’t need to officially belong to a group to support their cause. In any case he shared the same goal: to bring down Christendom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit