WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• darth frosty
  • bohm
    bohm

there is absolutely nothing to it. ask yourself if there is any concrete evidence which would stand up in court, not just.what one guy on the internet sayes.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68
    The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ.

This of course, is only in recent years, anyway. I guess that before 1935 everybody would have scoffed down the wine & crackers. It wouldn't seem to be what Russell intended...

• tornapart
    tornapart

mp.. I've watched loads of youtube videos about CT Russell, masonry and the WT. Very interesting stuff. Shocked me when I first learned about it but everything fits. Bit too far for me to travel to see the grave for myself though (like 1,000s of miles! LOL).

Even if there's no truth to the illuminati side of things there certainly is plenty of evidence to show a link with Freemasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCijM2cQUk&feature

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

Can anyone prove to me that anything supernatural actually exists?

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

From the research I have done and read YES!!!!! The Illuminati runs the world as it is. Its a control Mechanism. 3 main areas they control. MILITAY, FINANCIAL, RELIGION. Russel came from the orginal 13 bloodlines that rule the world. He just started the JWT religion,, I read somewhere that his cousin or brother or some member of his familty started the mormon church as well. Look into the website by snowqueen search or google illuminati bloodline. The Russel, Rockeffella, bilderbergs,,, All the behind the scence rulers of this planet are there. Has it been proven,,yes,, they control everything!!! Religion is no exception,, it is a means to control and manipulate people. I fell for it,, no I was born in it,, but had to find my own Truth as what I had learned did not resonate with my being. Rome is big on human sacrifices and other occult and rituals, same with the politics,, look up Bohemian grove. It would not surprise me that all Religions do their own kind of rutuals to call above negative antities to help them and rule them. Check into the Archons as well. You will go down the rabbit hole on this one. The Archons entity which is non physical took earth as a hostage, They do pray to this entities for power and money.

• mP
    mP

Iam

Can anyone prove to me that anything supernatural actually exists?

mP:

As our muslim friends say prove to me that Allah didnt create us.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

That would explain a lot of things. It is clear that there has being a campaign against the Church starting with the French Revolution and continuing in the XIX and XX century.

The WT has participated in trying to discredit the Church. And in comparison, what do they stand for? Ignorance, control and lack of love for neighbour.

I stand by the Church, Illuminati and/or Masons make me uncomfortable.

The Church builds things, churches, schools, hospitals, charities…Illuminatti just destroy.

Whatever they want to build after that, will be based in their esoteric and mostly crazy beliefs, and achieved through bloodshed and injustice as their history shows. Thanks, but no thanks.

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

@ mP. Yes I believe it exists. Can I prove it. No. Just beacuse we cannot see it with our eyes does not mean it does not exist. We are locked inthe Matrix called earth. We can only see matter. But we are spiritual being shaving an experience in a physical body. I know this. I have been out of my body, and it was a relief for a moment.

Who is Allah? Muslims enterpret him as their God, JW interpret him as Jehovah, other Christians call him God. We just have our own beliefs but hey bring us down instead of lifting us up.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

i love reading this stuff. i never heard the memorial being a rejection of christ. it appears to me that an institution like WT would not be ALLOWED to operate unless some palms were greased. i know how business is done and there are always some "operating expense" or "favors" involved. and the sociaty seems like a pyramid scheme with some pretty bizzare agendas and rituals. unfortunantly we will never know. its a big club and we aint in it. Carlin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit