WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tornapart
    tornapart

What I found was that he was alleged to have said it. The quote was supposed to have come from a book called Wealth for All by R E McMaster. Whether that is true or not I don't know. Sorry.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Bohn, did you listen to the JFK speech posted above? Does it not corroborate the false (inconclusive) quote? So what's the problem? JFK's speech above is conclusive!

BTW, I'm sure torn was uanware the quote was false. It was an honest mistake. Give the guy a break.

• bohm
    bohm

prognoser: The fact there are people who agree with you on the internet does not count as evidence, and i have better things to do than watch 78 videos of bad evidence.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Bohm, don't you think it is a little evasive to focus on on something inconclusive rather than something conclusive about the same subject matter? JFK's speech speaks for itself, yet you want to focus on some quote from some book form who knows when. Now you are are ridiculing the video series, which weren't even directed at you.

• bohm
    bohm

prognoser: JFK talk about a large, external, enemy a few days after the bay of pigs. who could that possibly refer to. Its allmost like you have to be some kind of genious to figure that one out...

And when you consider this is the best evidence you can come up with, i shudder to think what is in those videos.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

It's not necessarily the best evidence I could come up with, it just happened to be readily available and relevant to the dispute over Torn's quote. JFK also talked about secrecy and secret societies. How was that related to the Bay of Pigs (or maybe it was)?

• bohm
    bohm

Im sure it was a honest mistake by tornapart, i just want tornapart to realize that he clearly hasnt checked any of these things out for himself and the people who favor ideas like the illuminati often have a proovable habbit of lying.

And when you take those two together, it might be a good idea to consider if it can infact be the case there is no illuminati conspiracy, that its all a game played by liars and gullible people, keep in mind there are some who make a living peddling and selling books on this subject.

It sure wouldnt be the first time anyone had thought up that buissness model.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

But bohm, you appear to believe that the Illuminati are a fictional group, which is preposertous in light of the voluminous amounts of evidence to the contrary. Then you argued that they don't exist today. What is your evidence for that? When and how were they disbanded? So all the Illuminati symbolism in movies, music, etc is all a conspiracy to make us believe in the false Illuminati conspiracy? Talk about conspiracy theories.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sorry for causing an argument here guys! Thanks for the back up Prognoser and I take your point Bohm. At the moment I'm just discovering a lot of stuff myself on the subject and trying to sift out what is true and what isn't but I must say it's a very eye opening subject and I don't think you can just discount it all as rubbish.

Btw guys.. I'm a gal.. LOL ;D

• bohm
    bohm

tornapart:

It's not necessarily the best evidence I could come up with,

I get the feeling we are going to jump on to another subject soon..

JFK also talked about secrecy and secret societies. How was that related to the Bay of Pigs?

(1) Soviet Russa was a secret society. Come on, it can hardly take a genious to figure out that might be what he refer to.

(2) How is it realted to the bay of pigs? WTF did you even read the speech (I know, novel concept) or just watch the video with the bits cut out of context? It might be related because JFK himself mention it right near the beginning:

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years.

what could those events of the past week just refer to, surely it couldnt be the bay of pigs which happened one week prior!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit