Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, it's made my day to see I've got a couple of mentions so far, (Thanks!) but in a sense I agree with Cedars, because the trouble is we just don't remember all the names we get to know and love right at the moment of writing.

But there are so many people, Cofty, jgnat, Billy the ex Bethelite, Mrs Jones, Yknot, my list would go on and on, Leolaia, Blondie (anyone who chooses Captain Janeway as a lookalike has got to be very cool), Mouthy, besty, Simon himself, Talesin and New Chapter go without saying, ziddina and many, many more including the throng who'll come to mind the moment I put away the iPad. Oh! Sweet Baby Cheezits, just leaving (or is he just left?) darthfader, George of England, etc etc.

Pretty well all of you.

PS! Just discovered that it isn't Blondie who looks like Captain Janeway, so it's Blondie AND whoever it is who looks like Janeway!

• cantleave
    cantleave

None of you - you are all filthy, mentally dieseased, apostates.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Thought I'd said you, can't leave, but you don't deserve it at all.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I try my best to be unpopular!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Actually someone who intrigues me on here and who I really would like to meet is WTWizard!

• finallysomepride
  • Fencing
    Fencing

AllTimeJeff and Awakened At Gilead. Anyone who can go through the heavy indoctrination of Gilead, sacrafice so much by going to a dangerous country, and still overcome cognative dissonance enough to get out must be a fascinating person to talk to.

• poppers
    poppers

JamesThomas, hands down. Wish he were on here more.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

If I were at a party I would go up to FLIPPER and KARTER, and you, of course. Then, I would make my way around and say hello to a few others.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Awakened at Gilead because his videos really hit home and On The Way Out because he is in a similar situation as I am. Oompa...to discuss motorcycles. The Anderson's because I realise how dedicated and loving they are. Ynot for the courage it took to publish internal documents. Cedars and now Mrs. Cedars for keeping on top of things and sharing with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit