Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Josie, I wasn't exactly the first picked for the sports games either . . but I'd like to meet up with you family someday if you every find yourself in NYC.

I have a feeling ol' Sylvie will never step foot in NYC again and I haven't been on a plane in twenty years so, I guess I shall never meet the infamous Snowbird !!

• dgp
    dgp

Poztate: But my list isn't excluding anybody! It was just the names that came quickly to me. I knew I was leaving people out so I explained that.

Anytime.

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

I'd like to meet Quendi, 3rd Gen, Mr. Flipper and anyone on this board who speaks French.

• nugget
    nugget

There are so many people I would love to meet. One of these years I hope to make it to the lake Tahoe Apostafest. Mr and Mrs Flipper, Mrs Jones all seem to have such a great time.

I have been delighted by all the fabulous people I have come to know over the last couple of years and look forward to getting to know many others.

• talesin
    talesin

I would love to meet anyone on board!

Min, I'd love to pick your brain about silversmithing. :)))

There are so many,, and I've been privileged to make friends with, oh,,, half a dozen or so.

mrsjones,, day-yum! Wish I had the money,,, I would've loved to attend Flipper's campout.

Let's not forget whahappened,. just because he's gone from here.

To all you peeps,,, I am so happy to have found one of my 'tribes', and would love to meet you all.

Speaking of people who post a lot, I would love to meet BTS and daCheech,, tho we differ on political issues, they seem to be really caring family men that I would be proud to call my friend.

Gosh, these topics are hard! How to include everyone.... 'speciall would love to meet Chemical Emotions and Band On The Run.... Chariklo, New Chaper.

OH ,,, and of course, my buds, UNCONFUSED. and JEFFT.

and damn,, well, I already know Farkel, but would love to meet and give him a hug!

My English peeps, Ballistic, Celtic (where are you ?), and many others from the Isles!

Diest, Bohm, and al the scientifsts on board ....... I could learn so much from you!

Okay, I'm done. BUT, if I didn't mention you by name, it's only because my hands would get too tired. :P

NC, you know I lurvs ya, gurl.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

OOPS, many typos, but I'm having a bad day...

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Shirley,,, I'm sure if we met in person,,, it would be awesome! In spite of our earlier clash, I so admire strong womin, that I think we could be sympatico.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

duh,, sometimes I feel like this is so stupid,,, revealing my feelings online,,,,, but, it may help someone,,, and, hard to admit, but it helps me, too.

xo

tal

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I would enjoy having a table with BTS and Beks.....then see how long it would take until they ditched me to go get a room.

I have seen LouBelle, and enjoyed a stay in her lovely land in the south of Africa. I would so much enjoy to go back and stay for the full length of my visa. (and more)

okay, I saw the penguins. now where is LouBelle?

• talesin
    talesin

hmmm, do I see a love-match here?

:D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit