Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

There are a lot of interesting people that frequent this site.

Sometimes, we get an idea of what the posters are really like in "real life". And I'm sure I could be easily surprised by some that you think might be strong personalities because of their board presence, and in reality, they might be shy in a face to face setting.

I would enjoy meeting Simon. Simon used to be terribly annoyed by my posting and now I think he's accepted with tolerance my being here.

Farkel seems like a grouchy cantankerous fellow but I think he'd be very interesting company!

Snowbird, I think is a fine lady and I think she'd be a lot of fun to be around.

There are sooooo many people here that I would enjoy meeting.

What about you?

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Elderelite because he helped me so much last year when I had a problem/question. The problem didn't resolve itself 100% but I am stronger now with a whole new attitude.

• ThomasCovenant
  • Fernando
    Fernando

I would enjoy meeting any who identify as SBNR (Spiritual But Not Religious) and desire to follow Jesus instead of any human/s and their organisations.

I enjoy Tammy's posts. Many others too - even if they are not believers.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Outlaw

And elderelite

And Cedars

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Well, I met a lady from this site several years ago from the US who visited the UK. Charming and interesting.

Some years ago we had a 'phone call' thing and I spoke to a lady in Phoenix Arizona. That was fascinating.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So many folks so little time (to answer the question: all the folks in Great Britain New Zealand, and Australia ).

I have to say that out of all the folks I've met from the board the person who is most true to form and closest to his board personality is Mr Flipper. His caring and sunny personality is even more apparent in person. There ain't a fake bone in his body.

• Diest
    Diest

EE, NC, BTS, Farkel, Freeflyingfaerie. And a few others.

• darthfader
    darthfader

There are a few people local to me that I'd like to meet, TD and Gayle are two of them.

I'd like to meet EE, Beks, BTS, NC, Leolaia, AllTimeJeff, Farkel, Shamus(100), Gladiator, Blondie just to name a few.

Each in their own way have helped me to understand that the JW's are a cult. Their varied experiences really highlight the success we all can have outside the organization.

Cheers all!

• minimus
    minimus

Outlaw's a funny guy.

Cedars is a welcomed addition to this site!

MOUTHY is the BEST example for believing that you're never too old to change!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit