Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Thanks Diest! Back at you!

I'd like to meet everyone here.

We have a pretty unique connection having come out of 'it' alive.

I'm very very grateful that this site is here, so many have shared their heart-wrenching stories, their brilliant humor, and wisdom.

A few that come to mind that really made me feel welcome~

Flipper

Talesin

AKMCGRATH

Oh hell, I love you all!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's funny that this thread is here. I was thinking about this the other day, because I have been a loner since I left. I will keep the names of the people I want to meet here to myself, but I would like to meet a few people and I think it would do me good.

Ok, I do want to meet Farkel and Terry for the intellectual stimulation. And Randy Watters at some point for sure.

I met a few people when I first left on a similar site. Overall, a positive experience, but then I went into exile. One of these days..... :)

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

but in a sense I agree with Cedars, because the trouble is we just don't remember all the names we get to know and love right at the moment of writing.

Exactly! Sometimes I see a poster and think, oh she/he's so cool, but quickly forget the name. Other times I can't remember if it was one poster or another one with a similar name. Or I discover some posts that I didn't like and am not so interested in getting to know the poster anymore, but forget about those very posts later! It's crazy.

Hey, thanks for mentioning me BP. Um, you too. :)

I can't believe I forget about Found Sheep, oh no! :O

Mouthy too. :)

Cedars! Woo!

Did I mention Blondie yet? Because she's awesome.

LadyLee, very smart woman.

• moshe
    moshe

Hubert

• tec
    tec

Honestly, I would like to meet anyone on this forum.

Some just to see what they are like in person. I think we can miss a lot from each other without the benefit of having body language to read.

(thank you for those who mentioned me by name... ... I would love to meet you as well!)

Peace,

tammy

• talesin
    talesin

BP - and poppers how could I forget you, James Thomas, and of course, Frankie! What a conversation that would be, I would just sit back and take it all in. Along with doofdaddy. :)

And as many said,,, pretty much anyone from here. Man, just thinking of the Canadians ; POZ! and hoser, Outlaw, I've met Scully and Uzzah already. :D

t

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

I would just like to introduce aguest, blondie and leolaia and be a fly on the wall listening to the conversation.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

anyone with big boobs and a nice figure.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There are a lot I'd like to meet. I can't think this late at night to mention them all.

Mouthy, Blues Brother, Caliber, Snowbird, Mrs. Jones, Flipper, Tec, BurnTheShips aka BotchTowerSociety, KurtBethel<....don't know if I spelled that right. CoCo. LouBell, Es from Australia. All the nice people who have PMd me lately. BizzyBee. This is a small bit of people. Simon and Ang, to thank them personally for this gift of JWN. CharlieBrown and any of the guys who pick at me about my BK uniform (a pic from when I was 17). I have become kind of an introvert, so really, unless I know someone on a more personal level, I'd probably be to shy to meet a person. I'd like to meet anyone who helped us when Andy had his accident, to give an in person thank you. Beks once did something very nice for me. I haven't forgotten that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh and Shamus. I'd love to see how his real life personality compares to the kiss the monkey one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit