Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

awwww, I got a mention or two!!!! Im blushing

I have made quiet a few friends here, some i have already met and some the rest I would love too! No need to exclude anyone, but my fellow Thor worshippers of course head up the list, including the most Thorfull of all, cedars.

I would love to hang out with Jonsey, so I could draw her out of her shy reservedness and make her laugh.... love to talk mythology with charlie, or guns with lowkey and avasti, or lol with NC at a bar with noni and still thinking, or the folks I realized I knew from bethel (hi guys!) or bird watch with palmie and tal, I would love to buy a drink for my favorite former dark lord of the sith Charlie Brown, It would be great to hang with all the other former elders that were so helpfull to me as i worked things out mentally so we could have a laugh in a sort of anti privledge way, my fellow movie buffs like SD-7 and miz and tammy, would super cool to hang with broken promises. Jgnat and Jamie bowers have had so many wise words for me that I would love to hug them both in thanks....

damn the list goes on and on and on..... I agree with the sentiament that I would gladly hang with anyone from the board, at least for a day. We have all shared something that you really have to have experianced to understand and its a shared connection that I dont take lightly. I too fear hitting the "submit" button only to realize that I have fogotten people near and dear to me, but this is a good thread to say:

Thank you. Thank you to simon for keeping this thing going, thank you to all for being there as I transitioned from believing but questioning elder to Thor worshipper. Thank you to all for sharing your experiances and making it "ok" for me have an experiance like it. This place is great, but it is the people that make the place, and you are all great.

• Aware!
    Aware!

Those who really make me laugh here like Outlaw and Billy the Ex-Bethelite and others I can't remember because I haven't been a member long enough. Mouthy aka granny because she seems like such a sweet person.

Jgnat because she has persevered for a long time. The Flippers, Balaamsass, and Elderelite because he seems like a chill guy and is still in. People like JWFacts for having an awesome website. Cedars, Dogpatch, Andersonsinfo, Bill Bowen (I don't remember his username), anyone else who had a high position. Anyone here really. Would be nice to have a huge apostafest one day where everyone could go. You are all interesting.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I would love to meet everyone. I think I may know a couple of members in real life . Perhaps next year I can "come out of the closet" and attend a West Coast Apostafest .

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I have a list of peeps and it grows every day. I like and value so many of you on here it's actuall kinda ridiculous. I'm not gonna list reasons in this post tho.

ElderElite

Magwitch

Hint of lime

Diest

Zidna

Thor

Cedars

Blondie

Atlantis

Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Balter447

Balaamsass

Jwfacts

Flipper

Puffthedragon

Greybeard

Timebandit

Andersonsinfo

Breakfast of champions

00Dad

LozHasLeft

Mrsjones

Rip van winkle

MiniMus

3rdgen

Outlaw

Farkel

There's more but I will leave it at that for now. Most all of you on here rock....mostly! Damn I need to go make some friends I guess! Lol

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Aw, thanks for mentioning me, talesin! :)

Let's see...Talesin, New Chapter, Zid, BOTR... Deist is one of the posters I first got PMs from...Stillthinking is awesome! Cofty seems cool.

Just off the top of my head.

If I left anyone out, I'm so sorry!

(If I were to be general, then anyone who's interested in art, who's anti-corporal-punishment, who doesn't believe in the Bible, who was perhaps a born-in JW or had a similar childhood as me, I would probably like to meet. Or something. I always have a hard time with meeting people because I always realize that they disagree with SOMETHING that is very important to me- not just political opinions or opinions on minor social issues or tastes in style and such. So it's hard to want to meet people sometimes, becuase I hate that experience. Such is the life of the constantly dissapointed. That, or I'd worry about annoying them with my mere presence, which is a constant fear of mine. But I'd risk it to meet some of my favorite posters on here :D).

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I would enjoy meeting any and all those who post on this site. I have enjoyed some interesting and lively posts and debates on here these past few months. I will probably meet the Flippers next year as I plan to attend the next apostafest if they host one. The only reason I did not go this year is because I have already taken too many trips this year. There are difinitely some strong and intelligent personalities on this site.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Aww... I got a couple of mentions...

There's probably many more whose names I can't remember, but among the "most like to meet" are:

mrsjones5

dpg

talesin

elderelite

chemical emotions

ShirleyW

3rdgen

minimus

still thinking

jwfacts

smiddy

doofdaddy

dogpatch

Pam's girl

Will add more when I think of them!

• hoser
    hoser

Outlaw

Jgnat

WTWizard

talesin

sosad

zidina

flipper

mary

cedars

tec

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Well I never quite make the list.... But I hope next year our life will be more secure and we can make the apostifest. I'd like to meet you all

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

When I saw your name at the bottom of this thread I realised... I forgot you Found Sheep!!!

I'm so sorry.... I'd LOVE to meet you!!

ok, so another name to my list of JWNers...

FOUND SHEEP!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit