Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• donny
    donny

I wouldn't mind meeting anyone on here as I am interested in hearing different points of view. I have met Terry twice and he is as enlightening in person as his posts are here at JW.Net.

Donny

• minimus
    minimus

KUDOS TO ATLANTIS!!!!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I bet you all still look like witnesses... I could spot you a mile away... You probablly have a piece of literature stuck to your shoe..

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Blondie. I also would love for Blondie to talk to my mother. Unfortunately, she died over 15 years ago; but she had the same intellect and critical thinking that I see in Blondie and rarely see in others.

• talesin
    talesin

daCheech... you da man, and tx.

I did not mention ppl I know ,,, they already know me.

there are so many peeps here I would love to know ...

I have felt kinda stupid, ever since I posted on this thread, because I keep thinking of folks I did not say.... :((

it's just too much!

folks I admire so much ... folks who are interesting, and kind ... folks who are smart ....

there's a short list I could count on one hand, that I would NOT want to meet .... as for the "want" list ... it is endless

xo

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would love an apostafest to beat all others and to meet everyone from member "a" (actual member) all the way through the Z's and beyond to the members whose names are symbols. That would even/especially include Minimums.

Some near the top of my list include Purplesofa, LeavingWT, WTWizard. There are so many more that I won't try to name them.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Undercover ranks in my top 4 also.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Now that I'm over my hurt feelings, I agree that there are many here I'd love to meet.

In particular, though, would I enjoy discussing symbolism in poetry - not too much of that going on here ...

CoCo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I mentioned you, Coco.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, dear FHN! I appreciate that very much.

Sorry for my failure to acknowledge your kindness. So few here know me due to the short time I've been around and my failure to interact sufficiently with others.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit