Who On This Site Would You Like To Meet?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover, I think our humor is most similar so.....I think you're funny!

• moshe
    moshe

- and Judge Rutherfraud

• simon17
    simon17

everyone's saying Simon... I feel so loved...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Of the many I would like to meet, one that stands out on my list is ATLANTIS. I’ve always appreciated the timely BOE letters and other ‘hot off the press’ WT documents he has shared with us.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Tammy's Jesus

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gladiator, how could I forget Gladiator?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Talesin, if there was 100% chance of not being outed: I would meet 99% of you guys.

If you, or beks, or some of the ones I know are not WT spies requests.......... I will email a pic or 2

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Thanks FlyingHighNow

Easily forgotten as I don't post that much now . Always enjoy your posts too.

I'd like to meet a lot of people here but won't name any because I'm concerned that I'll forget to mention someone and possibly hurt his/her feelings.

This forum has a wide variety of folks, and variety is the spice of life. One of these days I'll attend an apostafest/meetup . . .

• Diest
    Diest

Cheech,

I would never want to out you, then you might start to vote! Send your pic to dems and you will be very safe LOL.

In all seriousness, there is almost no one who I would not want to meet on here. We are truly in a wonderful group of people who know the TATT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit