Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Did she have an evil Facebook Page? Did he find her on a JW dating site? What was his "handle"- Big GB Daddy? Inquiring minds need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Money for nothing ...and his chicks for free?

http://youtu.be/lAD6Obi7Cag

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

bow chicka wow wowwwwww

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Some women have a daddy thing and are attracted to withered old men. If that is what gets them moist, more power to them.

Just think, Jackson was 35 years old, and somewhere in a kindergarten class his future bride was learning to paste paper strips together to make chains.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body member Geoff Jackson robs the cradle

• cedars
    cedars

I found this picture which purports to be of Geoffrey and Rae, the new Mr and Mrs Jackson...

Rae and Geoffrey Jackson

Cedars

• undercover
    undercover

Can that be confirmed? What country did they get married in? Methinks he'd be arrested in the States, if he touched her. OK, I'm exaggerating, but damn, she is young and he's not only old, he's frumpy.

He really loves her, you can tell. See how he embraces her and looks deep into her eyes?

• cedars
    cedars

undercover - I guess it's difficult to confirm it beyond the fact that someone posted it online with the caption "Rae and Geoffrey Jackson". I doubt anyone who knows the happy couple personally will be frequenting this forum, but I would be just as keen as you for such a person to provide a definite "yes" or "no".

I think we can take it as a given that this is legit. I don't see any motive for deception, especially considering the tragic circumstances surrounding his previous wife's passing.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

he's not only old, he's frumpy

I think he's let himself go a bit. These pics are from two years ago...

GJ1

GJ2

GJ3

GJ4

GJ5

GJ6

Cedars

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cedars: ... especially considering the tragic circumstances surrounding his previous wife's passing.

What were those circumstances? Inquiring minds wanna' know!

• cedars
    cedars

00DAD

What were those circumstances? Inquiring minds wanna' know!

She sadly died of cancer.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit