Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I truly don't have a problem with age differences, as long as both are consenting adults.

Don't get me wrong, I feel that it's taking advantage of a "girl" if an old man scoops up an 18 year old, but we have to draw the line somewhere. So consenting adults defined by the laws of the land is good for me.

But for a Governing Body member to find a younger woman, even in her thirties, shows members that he is still thinking physically. He's supposed to have the heavenly calling because he is ready to give up on a physical life.

It's going to cause some problems in HQ, but it will probably be just a hiccup. Some will feel that these guys are just a bunch of hypocrites (I do) but others will just think of how this will be no big deal when he leaves for heaven.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Geoffery Jackson is 57. Give or take a few months either way.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

At age 57 his perv age limit would be 35 or younger.

• Gayle
  • bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

She was impressed at his role in the Sparlock DVD.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I have to agree with OnTheWayOut.

Generally, I'm inclined to believe that "age is just a number"...although someone near-60 with a early-30-something-YO is a BIG number...

• dozy
    dozy

Knorr married a woman aged 17 years younger http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/126989/1/Knorr-Was-He-Married-Any-Info

Rutherford ( separated ) & Russell ( divorced ) had less luck with the ladies , though rumours persist of their infidelities.

I guess these guys can have their pick. Seeing JWs fawning all over GB members at assemblies used to really turn my stomach.

Will there be a GB baby? Might make them a bit more human to have kids.

• jemba
    jemba

Shes just a social climber.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

looks like she died 2 years ago which is fine.

but where does he find time to chase women: when the end is so near, and his talents are so time consuming in order to save the infidels?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

they say that brother sidlik use to bounce his futurewife on his knee when she was a toddler.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit