Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

smiddy, I'm sure he couldn't find the clitter, even if he had an all night event

• therevealer
    therevealer

DaCheech - Are you saying he wouldn't have Jah's spirit directed guidance in this matter???

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One word comes to mind: HORNY!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did anyone mention that the thread is relatively worthless without a picture of the bride?

Not all 29 year olds are created equal.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Is she really only 29?

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

i wonder when we enter the era of soap.opera drama amongst the GB. Sooner or later one ofthe GB is going to dump a wife due to trumped up charges of infedelity.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I'm guessing Geoffrey Jackson wasn't a part of the 2/3 Governing Body that approved the November 15, 2012 Watchtower article on "Singleness"... so much for UNITY in Jehovah's "organization"...

• maisha
    maisha

SEX is SEX.

If he is annointed he needs more experience!.

Heavenly Bragging.

The 20 yo is taken advantage of the 60yo man?. or the other way around?.

But seriously if he is of the annointed, i dont know?. it would make me ask where is he storing up treasures.

or is he planning to leave a few behind when he goes so that he has a blood line on earth.

I can understand being married then getting an annointing, but to be annointed then getting married, this is ore than strange.

I feel he should be reproved on his worldly thinking.

Can we please call for a meeting to discuss it further...

• maisha
    maisha

Actually Caleb

it is more of

Do as I Say,but not as i DO!.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I wonder if she is anointed. Why would a girl want to marry a man that is going to be "shortly" whisked away from her.

Good to see that a GB member is still fleshly enough to pursue a bit of young tail, without consideration for how this may stumble others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit