Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Think About It
    Think About It

If JW Governing Body member Geoffrey Jackson is the bald guy, exactly which one of these women is his new wife? Both women were previously posted on this thread.

Rae and Geoffrey Jackson

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body member Geoff Jackson robs the cradle

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

They are not the same man

• prologos
    prologos

did not Paul write: "--we have the right to lead about a sister as a wife--"?

all the bleeding hearts get used to it,

the picture of a bride is in her 20s or even matching Song 8:8's description if you were Solomon or the young shepperd.

The pervert formula:-- less than n/2+7=pervert-- just reflects wt think, trying to regulate, micromanage others' lives. sour grapes perhaps?

think about the groom being off the danger list, beyong the hunting fields, not burning any more.

being able to concentrate on the task at hand.

• username
    username
    How many people think Jackson just looks like a shifty person? That picture just shows how smug he is!
  • sherrie11
    sherrie11

I foiund this more recent picture of Geoffrey and his wife.

sorry guys I dont know how to copy the picture into this message but heres the link

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/105585165763/geoffrey-jackson-current-member-of-the-governing#at_pco=smlre-1.0&at_si=561760f96acb3888&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=1&at_tot=4

• wozza
    wozza
    Just shows how some women worship power
  • prologos
    prologos

jwfacts
    2 years ago

"--- I would hate to be wife #2 ."

I agree with PG. jwfacts, I would hate to be married to him too, particularly since as St.George of England said that there "might be still be a lot of lead left in the pencil."

sherrie11, which one of the two is it? did he not marry a lady from his former assignments, the pacific paradise islands? and as PJ of iwfacts can attest to, true gems of wifes hail from there, and a 1:2 age ratio would meet the smiling approval of the locals, be an occasion for a celebration, the children of such 80/40 union as welcome as the youngest of the patriarchs of old. true bedtime stories.

wozza
    8 minutes ago
    Just shows how some women worship power the power of a well use pencil (see St. George of England) and the pen-si- l (sic)*** is more powerful than the sword. *** sorry for reversing the order of the "i" and the "s" posting rules.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Listen I disagree with all this sexist rubbish btw, much as I dislike what the GB stand for I think you are wrong about this marriage. 1)he has known her many years and used to witness with her and his deseased wife in polynesia, so she is not that young. They both hopefully have many years left and want some companionship and yes, maybe he can give her a better life and why not?She is also not the women in the photo above.
  • prologos
    prologos

Diogenesister
    3 minutes ago
    Listen I disagree with all this sexist rubbish btw, much as I dislike what the GB stand for I think you are wrong about this marriage. 1)he has known her many years and used to witness with her and his deseased wife in polynesia, so she is not that young. They both hopefully have many years left and want some companionship and yes, maybe he can give her a better life and why not? She is also not the women in the photo above."

Hear Hear,1 like! --no she is not that woman. -- a wife would be standing at the right side of a loving, respectful husband. , and perhaps someone can bring to life the sherrie11link above?

• possum
    possum

frankiespeakin I'm thinking 1Kings 1:2 So his attendants said to him, "Let us look for a young virgin to serve the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm."

Still a power imbalance hes got it! she hasn't! makes her a WT groupie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit