Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

How cruel, he's off to heaven and will leave her on Earth!!!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Jackson's getting the better of the deal. He's entering into a marriage with no real prospect of a long term commitment and has the org take care of the banal tasks of providing a home and living for his new wife. He gets his jollies for however long the system carries on. To suggest in any way that this marriage could last much longer than 5-10 years would be to disavow current teachings on the short amount of time left. Jehovah should be rightfully cross with this guy. Jackson should be in the bloody trenches with his troops! He should be directing the preaching work and giving them their marching orders. Instead he enters into a relationship in the twilight of his life and short-changes his flock. I'm not suggesting that all religious leaders should stay celibate for any reason, but for a leader of a religion that subtly discourages the same thing within their own ranks you would think they would practice what they preach. Not a chance in this organisation. You go out into the 'field'. People like Jackson get to phone this one in.

I wonder if he'll consider vacation pioneering while on his honeymoon?

• flipper
    flipper

Doesn't this GB member realize that he needs to " deaden " his body members while on planet earth as he will be an " angel " in heaven with no sexual friskiness allowed after he dies and serves as an alleged eunuch " king " or alleged eunuch " priest " in the abode of the heavens ? Why allow himself to degenerate into a flesh eating metamorphisis of sexual bliss with a 20 something year old attractive JW sister ? Unless he REALLY believes that all the WT rhetoric is BS and he knows he won't be in heaven anyway so he might as well indulge his pleasures NOW or he won't ever indulge again ? What a lack of faith this man has ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Cantleave..."How cruel, he's off to heaven and will leave her on Earth!!!" You are forgetting Cantleave that the majority of JW wives want their husband off this planet.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

What if she gets pregnant? Will they have to leave Bethel,and he'll be forced to get a job?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What if the hypothetical little tyke survives into the New Order? Would Jehovah allow celestial visitation rights for one of his employees and his spawn on Earth? Geoff needs to start reading into his employment documents more carefully.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Glen Howe?

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Every aspect of this situation calls into question his qualifications to serve. I'm sure that being a humble and faithful servant, serving with all lowliness and soundness of mind, he will leave Bethel before getting re-married so as to avoid stumbling a precious sheep. Right, let me know when that happens. Two sets of rules.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What are you talking about? What rule did he break?

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

You can call them rules, laws, principles, standards of conduct, seting the right example, it matters not because the end effect of all of these are imposed on the rank and file by him and the other six of the GB. How the community where you live , their standards and how the worldy peolple living their view your conduct it has been brought out can be a determining factor in an elders serving or not. I think he should be held to the same legalistic standards that he enforces. Of course, none of the company men are going to call his hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit