Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• prologos
    prologos

frankiespeakin I'm thinking 1Kings 1:2 So his attendants said to him, "Let us look for a young virgin to serve the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm."

Still a power imbalance hes got it! she hasn't! makes her a WT groupie

I think you are both wrong, this lady is no Abishag, the most beautiful in the land, no miss world or polynesia in grass skirt. or a "groupie" I have a feeling she would have married him even if he would be the ordinary person that he really is, and has shown to be in his RC interview. it is actually wrong for all of us to criticing a private successful love story.

Power imbalance? well in their marriage, the man has at least some power!

• possum
    possum
    I have been to Samoa and attended an assembly where Jackson was the key speaker. The poverty is absolutely terrible. The brothers and sisters I met there where kind and hospitable (as I am sure Jackson's new wife is). But she is still married to a man who will protect pedophiles in front of a Royal Commission wearing a watch that would feed 10 families in Samoa for a year. Good healthy mature relationships don't need to be based around patriarchal power Feminist theory defines patriarchy as an unjust social system that enforces gender roles and is oppressive to both men and women.....................
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Did you guys know there is a polynesian place name called : Taumata-whaka-tanei-hanakoauau-o-tamatea-turipukaka-pikimaunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenuakutana-tahu

it means (roughly) the summit of the hill where Tamatea, who is known as the land eater slid down, climbed up and swallowed mountains played on his nose flute to his loved one!

anyone who can pronounce polynesian without sounding very rude has my respect!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

"Power imbalance? well in their marriage, the man has at least some power"

😂😂😂 finally something we agree on

• prologos
    prologos

Diogenesister2 hours ago

Did you guys know there is a polynesian place name called : Taumata-whaka-tanei-hanakoauau-o-tamatea-turipukaka-pikimaunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenuakutana-tahu

at least the Polynesians hyphenate then, the Germans could run that into one unbroken word.

which one is his wife, the one on his right or left? on the jwarchive link

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    This is a pic of George Soros and wife.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Do we really have to put this tired old subject to bed again?

This pic from a recent Wt of Jackson and wife (her name was Loraini) she sits on his right. For a man of his age, she looks O K to me.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Here is a photograph of the place, the the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand's North Island.

The longest place name in the world

Bill.

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    the photo is not RAE, the real wife of Geoffrey. She is older than such gal... It is only a girl that took a picture(photo) with him....It SEEMS, but she is not Rae!
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    It is only a girl that took a picture(photo) with him....It SEEMS, but she is not Rae!

Finally! That picture and rumor have been passed around long enough and nobody can tell that the young girl with him in that older pic is not his wife but just a photo op. That's why he looked uncomfortable. Glad SOMEBODY has eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit