Abishag!!!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

He's only 57? Looks much older to me.

Have they gotten married yet?

-Aude.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have heard that they are already married.

If wife No.1 died after years of partnership, this girl (hot as she is) will not be a reprise of that woman.

That is a very valid comment. Jenny, the first wife, was as sweet and genuine a person as I have ever met. I would hate to be wife #2 following in her footsteps.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    What about all that "gift of singleness" Bull$hit...What a weird deal for and 60ish dude to marry a 20 something girl. Especially this joker being on the GB. Weird freaking people.

Weird people indeed, and brainwashed. How many people's lives have been influenced, changed, or ruined by the teachings of this Watchtower cult in order to remain single & childless, so they could do more in FS, Kingdom interests, etc., because of how close the WTS said thr end of this system of things was suppose to be? The fact that this man is a leader in the Governing Body of this religion that teaches this BS, and marries a young wife at his age is indeed scandalous. He should have at least stepped down from the GB. When will most JW's wake up and see they have been duped by the Watchtower Society?

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body member Geoff Jackson robs the cradle

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Excellent point TAI.

• bohm
    bohm

At the wedding night, if there is no resurrection of the dead, he can allways tell her he came invisibly!

• St George of England
    St George of England
    At the wedding night, if there is no resurrection of the dead, he can allways tell her he came invisibly!

Whilst I agree with the comments on the hypocracy of a GB member marrying a youngster when it's so close to the end.................

The guy is only 57. I can give him over 10 years, and be assured there is still plenty of lead in my pencil!!

George

• wasblind
    wasblind

At the wedding night, if there is no resurrection of the dead, he can allways tell her he came invisibly!_____Bohm

OMG !!!!!! Priceless

I doubt there'll be a second coming

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

The guy in the photo is 57? What the heck happened to him? Shoot, I'm 54 and I wouldn't look twice at him.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ain't no way he went to high school in the 70's

unless he was the janitor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit