To the Household of God, Israel, and Those Who God With...

by AGuest 137 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Awesome post, Band.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This type of statement shows how the atheist world view affects your understanding of other people and their environment. To you belief is apart from the person, but that's only because you don't stray from a scientific explanation for everything including belief itself.

Sorry, I reject thise baseless and ill informed assertion. Not yours, you can't have it.

I didn't take your opinion away. You do know that's impossible right?

Of course you didn't. You don't have the power to take anything from me, except, except the love I freely give. Would you like some of that love?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sorry, I reject thise baseless and ill informed assertion. Not yours, you can't have it.

It was a very accurate assertion. Curious, why do you think opinions are like apples that you can snatch away from someone? Nevermind.

Of course you didn't. You don't have the power to take anything from me, except, except the love I freely give. Would you like some of that love?

I'll pass on the love, I have seen your love in action too many times and know better. It looks like you are up to your antics again, so I will take my leave. I have said enough. The reason why I am in this thread is to defend the good name of AGuest who is a beacon of shining light. She deserves none of the malice she has recieved.

Revelation 14- 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

-Sab

• jay88
    jay88

I could not ask for a better Thursday.

This forum, is with one less "Christian Slave"

What a loving "Christian Gift"

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Sometimes it's better to not say anything than try to be friendly while remaining true to a personal strong opposing opinion about something so utterly important to someone's life

My recommendation to a person that would be damaged by hearing someone freely assert their strong opininion would be to not play on a thread where people are doing just that. It would not be to tell someone else not to assert their strong opinion for fear someone would be hurt by something important to them being disagreed with.

That may be too rational for some, but I recommend it anyway.

NC

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It was a very accurate assertion. Curious, why do you think opinions are like apples that you can snatch away from someone? Nevermind.

Sorry, it was utterly wrong. That's my opinion and it's right because I think so. I am rejecting your biased, wrong, unfounded assertion, giving it back to you, not taking anything away. I don't want it to sully the purity of the forum.

It looks like you are up to your antics again, so I will take my leave. I have said enough.

Not at all. I am plating by YOUR rules, Sab, claiming whatever I say is right no matter how unfounded or stupid it sounds. Surely you like it when YOU are treated as you have treated others opinions on this thread?

And tsk tsk, breaking the truce, bringing up other things. Once again, I have to be the better man.

The reason why I am in this thread is defend the good name of AGuest who is a beacon of shining light. She deserves none of the malice she has recieved.

I reject with my opinion your unfounded and incorrect assertion.

Revelation 14- 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

I am glad you are finally realizing that about me. The first step to recovery is to admit how awesome and right I am.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

That may be too rational for some, but I recommend it anyway.

God told me that I am right about everything, NC, and I think you are right. You are God approved.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I had a chat with Thor this morning...and he told me that NC and EP are right....who am I to argue....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Odin revealed HImself to me. Also, Jimminy Cricket.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hail Jimminy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit