To the Household of God, Israel, and Those Who God With...

by AGuest 137 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

The greatest of love and peace to you all. On another thread I posted what I stated was my last post. That wasn't true; THIS is my last post on JWN.

As some of you may know I've have often engaged in back and forths with others on the Board, particularly non-believers, usually some of the same folks. Unfortunately, some folks have turned to a new tactic... and that it trying to get to me by attacking others... particularly members of our Lord's Body... because they either agree with me or don't/won't chastise me as these believe they should. I cannot sit back any longer to let others take such abuse because of or in relation to me. And I won't fight with them any longer because whatever love I did have for them has significantly decreased.

As you all know, Israel is a hard-headed, hard-hearted, stiff-necked House. In order to remain in union with our Lord, therefore (from whom I must ask forgiveness for MY heart as to these)... and in order not to receive the same fate as Moses (Psalm 106:32)... I must take my leave.

My apologies to those who might feel abandoned; that is not what I ever wanted as to you. But I must be done, here, for the sake of others... and so that I don't "sin" with my mouth... or in my heart... and "call down evil" on anyone (John 20:22, 23)... but work on forgiving them. I know they won't repent or feel regret (their hard-hearts won't allow it)... and so I can only upon our Lord to forgive them... and help me to do so, as well.

It has been my great... great... pleasure... to serve you... and I will always keep you my heart. May JAH bless and keep each of you.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace to His Son and Christ, our Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... be upon each and every one of you... and your entire households... to time indefinite.

I am your servant, always, as I am servant to the Household of God, Israel... and those who go with.

Your fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• AnneB
    AnneB

Vaya con Dios (as I know you will).

Much love from AnneB

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do what you gonna do Hon. I'll talk to you soon.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

and that it trying to get to me by attacking others... particularly members of our Lord's Body... because they either agree with me or don't/won't chastise me as these believe they should

Sorry, Shelby, asking question and not accepting answers that don't make sense isn't in any way an attack. Get over yourself. Life isn't all about you.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bye Shelby

Chris

Cult free

• tec
    tec

You have the love of so many; and you have helped so many by showing, living and sharing your faith. Giving them the courage to put faith in Christ as well.

I will talk to you as soon as I get home. Sooner if I can.

Love to you, and peace from our Lord,

tammy

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

On another thread I posted what I stated was my last post. That wasn't true; THIS is my last post on JWN.

Good, I think most people here is this forum think your a pretentious nutter, who talks like a 2000 year old ancient Israelite.

Have you ever once thought about accepting reality in the year we live in now 2012 ?

Its not bad at all if you give it try !

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

It is a shame you wish to leave based upon situations which could have been less contentious had they been presented otherwise. I take no shred of happiness to see you leave unchanged. A less overt ministry and a kinder approach could have been the win win situation here. The discussions over disbelief and non-belief will obviously continue with or without you because they are important and emotive issues that dig deep into who we are and what our worldview will be. You are no martyr and you have not been driven out and I suspect, after a period of reflection and ego healing you will return - this will be an interesting event and will be within your gift to put aside the you who threatens to call down evil and to replace it with the you who visits apostofests and laughs, jokes and shares an authentic friendship sans agenda. That AG will receive a much wider appreciation methinks.

• justmom
    justmom

Shelby (aguest)

We do love you so much my sister and we know your motive and intentions of why you do what you do HERE. (regardless what others may say)

I know this has been exhausting for you and yet you have obeyed in spite of it and not hid your lamp under a table but instead has let it shine,

sharing the Christ with those who are asking.

May Jah and His son Jaheshua continue to bless you and your household.

will talk to you soon

Love justmom

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm sorry to see a unique poster like you leave the kaleidoscope that is JWN.

I personally never cared much for the majority of your posts because they were just not my cup of tea.

You as an individual in real life, well, I'm glad to have made your acquaintance last weekend.

As Josie said: "Do what you gonna do."

And if your version of God brings you peace of mind, more power to you.

Namaste,

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit