To the Household of God, Israel, and Those Who God With...

by AGuest 137 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I may not have agreed with everything AGuest said, but I respected her beleifs as I'm sure she did mine. You are unique and it is a sad thing that posters get nasty and go into attack mode. They are ignorant and make a lot of noise for the sake of noise and nothing else.

I hope that you stay well and you enjoy the peace and rest of the one you serve.

All the best

Louise.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

...and yet Loubelle you swing by to throw a stone. Some Xians - sheesh.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

The self-absorbed nutter is finally leaving?

Good.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Sometimes.. I almost start to like you BP... you have a way with words...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Just sayin' like it is, trans.

Shelby is a passive-aggressive who sometimes does get aggressive. No one notices because they don't read her posts, lol.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LMAO ! so true...

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well I'm not in the household of God . . . but thanks anyway.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

ur leaving again?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Hey Shel (the greatest love and peace to you!)

May JAH of Armies through His Son Jaheshua keep you strong!

Peace my sister.

Still those who dislike Shelby HAVE to open up a thread to the household of Israel! It's not for you, so why come in and start with your twisted comments? Or wait.... Is it for you?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Qcmbr - Not too sure if you're presuming I'm christian / xtian by your statement "some xtrians" - I'm not, just for the record - I don't believe in god and I respect those that do - it's their choice. I know many people, in my personal life and online, who make a lot of noise for the sake of "hearing their own voice" and get nasty if they can't force you to see their way - do you really think by me stating that, I'm throwing stones??? If so....well then that is your personal opinion.

of the "just because I've posed in here doesn't mean I'm taking sides or believe in god or his household, or Israel" class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit