To the Household of God, Israel, and Those Who God With...

by AGuest 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Sanity Central 1 Nutters Disunited 0

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

LouBelle - hats off for escaping the xian tag. Calling people ignorant doesn't provide much win opportunity though.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I won't say goodbye, because I imagine our paths will cross again. See ya. I hope Li-Li came home.

Isn't this "leaving" going to upset the higher power that you said sent you here on special assignment?

And Tammy seems perfectly capable of holding her own, by the way.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Qcmbr - I was merely letting you know - just so that you know. You do however get ignorant people - that is the truth - Some JW's are truly ignorant in that they believe they have the truth. Some christians, muslims, hindus, and every other religion have the same ignorant individuals. Then you get ignorance where a person may not have all the facts and presumes/surmises one thing or another and you can't reason and no matter how much you try to reason, it can't be done in a decent/normal fashion - it turns into a mess. That is where I'm coming from - doesn't make me right, doesn't make me wrong.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Qcmbr - I was merely letting you know - just so that you know. You do however get ignorant people - that is the truth - Some JW's are truly ignorant in that they believe they have the truth. Some christians, muslims, hindus, and every other religion have the same ignorant individuals. Then you get ignorance where a person may not have all the facts and presumes/surmises one thing or another and you can't reason and no matter how much you try to reason, it can't be done in a decent/normal fashion - it turns into a mess. That is where I'm coming from - doesn't make me right, doesn't make me wrong.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

So long, farewell, until we meeeeeet again! Goooooodbyyyyye...... (Song from The Sound of Music)

You'll be back. If not, PRAISE THE F***ING LORD!

May you go in peace! If not, just go!

<see what I did thar?>

I exhibited passive-aggressivness with a heavy portion of aggressive. No personal injury is meant to you and I wish you the best in life and I hope you get in touch with reality and your sanity.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

What would Jesus do? Did he tell you to leave? Did Jah tell you to give it up and leave here? Carrying the Cross has never been an easy way of life. Long suffering and bearing the burdens of others is a life time walk. I thought you would be in it for the long haul. Has Satan gotten the upper hand here?

Take care of yourself. In the end whatever it takes truth will win out. I'm not a believer in anything that is quoted from scripture.

Blueblades/MallCop

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Shelby I am sad to see you leave and I wish the peace that you wish upon others to return to you and settle the pain in your heart. It has been a pleasure reading your postings about the deeper spiritual things and I will certainly miss you very much. If what has transpired is an indication of ex JWs who become atheist then I'm just thankful it didn't happen to all of us, and to be fair some atheists manage to retain respect for others and dignity in their dealings with differing views, so I'll try not to generalise. This board will be a lesser forum without your voice. Watching people snide and jab with words to get laughs loses its appeal very quickly in reality.

You have my email and I do hope you will stay in touch. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love to you and yours

Loz x

• elderelite
    elderelite

Rotfl again!!! You will be back when your done throwing your poor me tantrum. Ill bump this thread when you do, and youll have some rediculous jeshuawhatyoucallhim statment telling you to come back.... Its all so predictable....

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Shelby, I will miss you terribly!!!!!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit