Candace Conti video on YouTube - let's send it viral!

by cedars 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

@DIEST....I DO have a pretty spot on darth vader voice if I'm talking into an empty big gulp cup! Ha Ha! No kidding!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Hi Cedars awesome work! You too nugget

Yes, I too feel that was a great point, using money donated to cover their crimes!!

But they still won't believe there is or were other cases settled out of court. That needs to be shown.

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

Lovely video, you guys! I've shared it on facebook, so hopefully it will get a little more exposure. Most who know of the JW religion probably think it's just a harmless, little religion with some odd beliefs whose followers knock on doors. Candice's lawsuit exposes a very harmful part of the religion that most of its members aren't even aware of. This video does an excellent job of explaining this!

FM

P.S. Cedars, I also completed the 2012 Survey

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

What sort of UK accent would you say she has?

Refined southern.

• cedars
    cedars

Lied2NoMore - sorry I didn't use you on this occasion, but thanks for continuing to make yourself available! I think the best thing to do, either fo you or anyone who wants to narrate on my vids, is send in a sample. I can then pick and choose the right voice for the right subject matter. That said, after this performance, nugget will be a tough act to follow!

FatFreek 2005 - of course you can use this in your essay! It's probably best if you email me at [email protected]

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments, and the patience with the minor glitches. I may well make a prominent comment beneath the video just to clarify those points. I think that's the best way to proceed.

Cedars

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Cedars; Great short video. Easy to follow. Balanced.- KUDOS!

Juan, I agree with you 100%. The WTBTS arguements about reporting statutes in California in 1993 vs 1994 are assanine. If a JW was watching a child get raped and stood by and did nothing it would be OK? "Jehovah will take care of it".

The governing body believes they have the moral high ground over ...what... with this kind of reasoning....a septic tank? These men have a broken moral compass and do not deserve to be leaders of anything. Even prison gangs have a beter moral compass on "baby rape".

• Dagney
    Dagney

Beautifully done. Just viewed this from FB. Tears.

I think most JW's are not as tuned in to exactly what the procedures are in these cases as we exJW's are, and the impact will be there. But elders/servants, and attorneys will know where there may be an error and do whatever they can to discredit the information. Do so want this to be water tight.

Thank you for your efforts in creating this. Well done.

• Farkel
    Farkel

cedars,

: I would appreciate your feedback.

Outstanding!

Farkel, who knew Barbara Anderson and Biil Bowen before hardly anyone else knew them

• nugget
    nugget

just checked out the video it is looking good. Happy to read any revised script I'm given, this is Cedars work really I just read the words but thank you for all the lovely comments.

Yes it is a Southern England Accent more specifically West Sussex. My Dad was a pronunciation freak and likes us to speak properly if you want to drive him nuts drop h's all over the place.

• cedars
    cedars

I've made some comments below the video explaining my two "glitches", hopefully a bit of self deprecation will take the wind out of the sails of any apologists!

Thanks again to nugget for a bang up job!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit