Candace Conti video on YouTube - let's send it viral!

by cedars 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• carla
    carla

Love it! love her accent & voice too!

share it folks!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Excellently done by all contributors. I could listen to nugget all day long. :)

• sf
    sf

"John Hoyle suggested I get a YouTube video out fairly quickly "

I've been suggesting/ stating this since day one. Maybe you missed it in the plethra of threads. Maybe not. But I've been saying this all along...GET A VIDEO TO GO VIRAL.

I even stated why, which is very similar to John's reasoning: "so that we can spread the message more effectively ".

It just kind of erps me when I stand in a room trying to get out, put out a good idea and it seems I am not being heard.

Just pleased it was done, finally.

Go viral offline too. Stand in front of the FREMONT congo with a laptop and start infecting the public. Go to the conventions with this video and other docs we have available to view. We have all rights to do the same as they do....WITNESS TO THE PEOPLE.

Thanks by the way.

sKally

• cofty
    cofty

First class!

• breakfast of champions
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Very well done, and a good length. Any discrepancies in details are excuses to create more new videos with further explanations of details.

• Sittingstraight
  • Sittingstraight
  • sf
    sf

Oh boy, you know what has just crossed my mind?...

I've been going back through this forums pages of scandals, child abuse, blood changes/doctrines, policies, wt articles, etc., right? There are thousands to sift through. When you think about that, that is an amazing feat. It really is a fantastic 'story' of how many, working for a common goal to bring awareness to such corruption, contributed to what is now out there in the search engines. Think about that for a moment....but/And with that said, and done, what was missing back then?

YES! Social networking via YOUTUBE, FB, BLOGS, ETC. These are the tools of the future. We can take this and many other QUALITY, INFORMATIVE, FACTUAL videos and go into coffee houses, court houses, newspaper offices, tv studios, city halls, door to door EVEN!...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE WHAT YOU MAKE THEM TO BE.

I know there are many videos out already. Yet, I'm talking about videos such as this, yet of course, we must get all facts straight. Then encourage re-search.

I have other quality things going on in my life now that I've managed to make as goals. I never really wanted to 'post' here again. The years I was heavily involved in 'the fight' took a great toll and I was finally able to break free from 'XJW life'. Yet, as I told my friend OUTLAW, there were 28 mil. reasons to return as a contributor.

I used to copy, cut and paste FOR HOURS in jw chatrooms. Was not popular. But I succeeded in what I set out to do, then. The history is all there to read. But today, there are many more of you now. You have these tools at the ready and I implore you to apply them at will.

In the CHILD ABUSE section of this forum, there is a virtual treasure trove of info and discussion on lawsuits, two witness policy debates, insight, and accurate knowledge, pun intended to avail oneself with. Please try to set aside a window of time to read some. And INCLUDE IT IN YOUR VIDEOS. Especially focusing on the POLICIES. Are you understanding where I'm trying to go here Cedar? I know it sounds daunting, but it's my strong opinion it is essential inso that the public and R/F jws see what they never get to see [ edited to correct sentence]...how the policies are born and raised.

I hope I'm not coming off disrespectful in any way. It isn't my intention. [ OUTLAW, help me out here doll ] I only want to make sure that people really get what I'm trying to say and do.

Thanks again.

sKally

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening ((sKallyWagger!!))..

Girl you have been doing this longer than many of us have been on JWN..

You've helped pave the road..

You put your time in doing battle with the WBT$..

Nothing wrong in doing some research..

Then adding your own knowledge to today's WBT$ current events..

And..

Coming up with something Fresh..It`s how ExDub World has evolved..

Nice to have you home sKallyWagger..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit