Candace Conti video on YouTube - let's send it viral!

by cedars 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• What Now?
    What Now?

Great video, thank you.

I love that the point is made that settlements are paid out using money donated to the worldwide work.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Cedars,

Despite those minor flaws, a great script. Fact is, I'd like your permission to loosely use it in essay form for an op-ed to our Arkansas Democrat Gazette. If so, my email is [email protected]. Um --- please note that it is disguised with several digits that need to be removed before it works.

Nugget -- beautifully read.

Len Miller

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Nice job! But I get to narrate the next video! Please????

• Diest
    Diest

Really well done, it was compelling and got the point across.

I like the UK cops, their hats are so obvious.

Nugget has a great accent for naration. What sort of UK accent would you say she has?

• Diest
    Diest

Lied2noMore....you can narrate if you sound like James Earl Jones. Perhaps Cedars can have an Apostate Idol and the best narration voice will win.....Nugget seems to be in the lead.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Nice job cedars and nugget.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Nicely done, for now I have shared it in small group I admin (non-JW or exJW related)

Will share feedback.

purps

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Excellent videocedars and nugget. I would like to pass it on but don't know exactly how. Can someone help?

• DT
    DT

It's a very well done video. I'll be tweeting about it.

A few statements seemed a little misleading, as has been discussed. I think it might help to place a little note in the description that the Watchtower Society was held civilly responsible, not criminally responsible. I think that should clarify the ambiguous statements. If apologists want to discuss it further in the comments section, that's fine. It will just give the video more attention.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Attached to brief article at

http://ex-jw.com/conti-verdict-explained

More to come...

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit