It took me a long time to write this...i'm staying.

by MsGrowingGirl20 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Miss GG,

You have a lot of truths about the WT that you can't ignore. I hope that this enables you to moderate your JW life so that you don't allow it to destroy your professional and personal future. You can be a low key, low stress JW rather than super pioneer elderette type. Please, don't marry a hardliner, you wll be miserable. You are going to grow and not put up with a lot of what you already know is just plain BS. it doesn't HAVE to be all or nothing, it can be a little! I would suggest that you do a semi fade-not to reject God, but to respect yourself, your life and your convictions. Love God, love Jesus and build a life that is not centralizing on the org.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I am amazed at the capacity this organization has to create a problem in people’s lives and then present themselves as the only solution.

I don’t know what sign you saw that made you decide to stay, but you saw other signs that lead you to this site. Don’t ever forget this other signs.

Don’t waste more time in a cult that tells you what to think and how to live your life. The friends you have at the KH are conditional friends. Your whole life is ahead of you, go to college, make new friends and don’t let others decide for yourself.

Even if your congregation is made up of nice people, ask yourself who is running this organization, and if they treat people as Jesus did or as the Pharisees did. For their fruits you will know them, what are their fruits? They demand total obedience from their followers, you don’t agree with them, you die. In the meantime, they’ll make sure they destroy your reputation and separate you from your friends and family. All this in the name of God.

Please get out, don’t waste your youth supporting the agenda of this people, whatever that is.

You don’t need them to have a relationship with God, Jesus is the only mediator not them.

Also think, why are you preaching? Do you really wish for others to enter into this cult?

Use your life to try and make this world a better place, don’t believe those who say the best way to do this is by keeping separate from the world and doing nothing other than going from door to door trying to convince other people to do the same. They are trying to change things, but for their own benefit, and they rely on your ignorance and inaction to succeed.

Be free and be happy.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If armageddon was to come now---who would get away safe : you or the jw that's making an effort to tell persons about God?

Greetings, Ms. GG20, and peace to you! See, here's the thing (for me, anyway): JWs use th threat of "Armageddon" to scare dear folks like you (and formerly me) into thinking that they are/have "truth." But there are two (2) truths... well, there are actually hundreds, but I'm only going to share two with you now, because if you get THEM, the rest will come... that they don't use... because they don't know them. Since I believe you may be among those who use [the Bible] as a guide, to one extent or another, I am going to show you those "truth" from that:

1. First, there is only ONE Truth: Christ (John 14:6; 17:17; Hebrews 13:12; John 8:32, 36). Anyone else who says they are... or have... the "truth"... and such is not with reference to hiim ONLY... are liars, imposters, and usurpers of the "seat" of its rightful owner (John 10:7, 8; Matthew 23:2, 3; 24:24)

2. Armageddon cannot come "now"... nor can it for a least another 1,000 years. That's because it does not occur until after the Adversary has been let LOOSE from his abyssing... which abyssing is for 1,000 years and does not occur until after Christ has returned, sat down with his co-rulers, and began separating the "sheep" from the "goats" (Gog). And since your belief most probably is that Christ has not yet returned (and he couldn't have, could he, in 1914 because (a) he only returns once and (b) when he does every eye will see hiim?) Revelation 20:2, 4, 6, 7-9; 16:13, 14, 16 - It is the three "unclean inspired expressions" that come out of the mouth of the dragon... that HE uses TO "mislead those nations... Gog and Magog" so AS to gather them for THE war. There is only ONE war [of the great day of GOD Almighty - i.e., the MOST Holy One], dear one. Only ONE "conflict" in the place of "Har-Magedon"... not two.

Those you follow not only falsely and lyingly teach:

1. Two (2) classes of the Body of Christ (the 144,000 and the great crowd, with one being in one place and the other being in another - although the Bible sets out they are they ONE flock, with ONE hope... that ALL of them will rule upon the earth, the nations to take the place of those of Israel who rejected the king God gave them); but also

2. Two (2) returns of Christ (one invisible, the other visible - although the Bible teaches that he is invisible with us ALL the days until the conclusion, but will return literally to gather those who belong to him so as to be "married" to them, at which time ALL will return and rule UPON the earth, where they, "NEW Jerusalem" will reside... because the earth was given to them); as well as

3. Two (2) "Armageddons (one fought by Christ, which is supposed to get rid of all "bad" people, but yet, another... when Gog and Magog are destroyed).

Yet, there is only ONE of each of these events... in the Bible... and in reality:

1. ONE flock... made up of BOTH the sons of Israel AND the great crowd, who together, rule as kings and priests in ONE kingdom - John 10:1-5, 16; Revelation 5:9, 10; 7:13-15

2. ONE return of Christ - John 14:2. 3; Revelation 1:7

3. ONE conflict at the place called "Har-Magedon" - Revelation 16:14, 16; 20:8, 9

ONE baptism for ALL (NOT by water, but by fire (holy spirit) - Matthew 3:11; John 1:33; Acts 19:1-6; Isaiah 6:5, 6

ONE Body... ONE spirit... ONE faith... ONE hope. ONE Lord and One Leader. Matthew 23:10; Ephesians 4:4, 5

ONE kingdom of God. Matthew 6:10; John 18:36; Revelation 11:15

ONE God, the Father... who is the MOST Holy (ALL Mighty) One of Israel, JAH of Armies. Matthew 23:9; Ephesians 4:5; Psalm 68:4

Why, though, does it seem that "God" answered your prayers through the WTBTS? Because of the "god" you called upon, dear one: "Jehovah". There is no "Jehovah", though. There is only:

1. The MOST Holy One of Israel... JAH of Armies... whose name is spelled "JaH·VeH"... is pronounced "Yah veh"... and means, "JAH who breathes/whose breath causes Armies (of spirits) to come into existence; and

2. The HOLY One of Israel, His Son... JAHESHUAH... whose name is pronounced "Yah eh Shua" (or "Yahshua/Yeshua/Joshua") and means "JAH Saves/Salvation of JAH"... who is the Chosen One (MischaJah, or messiah"... the Chosen/Anointed One of JAH). He... the ONLY rightful One to sit in the "seat of Moses" (Matthew 23:2, 3)... who is the "glorified Christ" (John 17:1, 5).

And that One, the Holy One of Israel... is the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17). There is no other. That One is he who pours out the spirit of God upon man... so that is it by means of... and through the union caused by... that spirit... and NOT by or through [another] man... that man is taught "the things of God." (1 John 2:26, 27; Proverbs 8:4-10)

Your prayer was "answered" then, NOT by the True Source, Christ... who, like the Father, is the SAME... yesterday, today, and tomorrow... but from the "source" you WANTED to hear from: any that would tell you that the WTBTS is "okay" and that continuing to "touch" that [very] unclean thing... is "okay".

It is not, though, nor was your "answer" from the Most Holy One of Israel. Because it is not until one STOPS "touching the unclean thing" that one can be "taken in as sons and daughters", which "taking in" is pursuant to holy spirit... and a CHOOSING by such... AS a son/daughter [of God].

Get out her, dear Ms. GG20. Out. If you do not want to share in her sins... and receive part of her plagues.

May you have ears to hear the truths that I have shared with you here, if you so wish them, as well as to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... which water is the blood of Christ... and flows from HIS inmost parts... to impart life to those receiving it... FREE!" (Revelation 22:17)

Because it truly is only by means of this "water"... and obedience to even the least things of the One who dispenses it... that one is joined... in spiritual union... to Christ. John 6:48-58 (with special emphasis on 52-58); 7:37, 38. Anything and everything else to the contrary is a lie... and meant to mislead, if possible, EVEN the chosen ones.

I bid you peace!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like MsGG20 doesn't care that she's devoting herself to a commercialized and corrupt false prophet/profit. $$$

Shame, to think she's putting her life in peril for doing so.

Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ never had a thing to do with this commercialized false prophet, perhaps one day

she'll Awake and realize that........I sure hope so !

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't tell 'er nuttin' Finklestein,

she'll find out soon enough, if she actually read the stuff

she peddle

and find out that she won't be able to find a decent ham sandwich in paradise

don't say a thang, let 'er read up own it

( sarcasm intended )

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Is msgrowing girl for real? Wake the HELL UP sister.

Kojack

• cherrypye
    cherrypye

Hi GG.

It wasn't long ago that I was like you, torn between my heart (fear of losing everyone I loved) and my head (knowing the org didn't add up.)

I left, and even came back a few years later to study it just to be sure. Guess what? It was still not the truth.

I graduated with a degree from a top ten university, married an amazing man and live a happy, peaceful life every day.

There are more good people outside the organization than in it. Truly kind, loving people and good honest men who respect their wives and their marriage. There are also really good people in the organization, but they are good in spite of their religion, not because of it.

I know it's scary. It takes guts to be authentic and shake off the chains that bind you. But you can do it. And you can have a great life and the ability to think independently.

Please PM me if you want to chat.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

She's riding high on emotion right now. I know what's it like to want to believe, to so badly want it to be true. Once your eyes are opened...

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

I'm sorry the Miss GG came to this conclusion...as others have pointed out...when your emotions are deeply involved, even things that are wrong, you still try to think it's true...I wish her all the best although it's unfortunate she's going back.

Peace

Kool Jo

• criticalwitness
    criticalwitness

to me they really dont preach it is an aggresive magazine campaign but not a true teaching of the bible and christ ask yourself if the bible is indeed gods word and the most important thing to read to attain everlasting life why is it used so little in org? i mean you have saturday which is set aside and recommended as a designated day for what? magazines! not the bible the society has no mandate for a day just one day to be used preaching only with the bible why? ofcoarse you may get a couple liberal c.o.'s who may suggest it on a saturday but from headquarters the gb they dont reuire hmm? why out of all the schools and teaching why dont they teach publishers how to read original greek and hebrew? to be experts in gods life giving word? you study a wtchtwr on sunday sprinkled with bible verses that support what gb beleives you currently in org have no mediator how could anyone in good conscience go to ppls doors bring them to a hall where you can not partake and be in union with christ?they count how many mags and books you place not how many sick you visited orphans you looked after hungry you fed they arent interested in that but im sure god is.you ever think about why you can only count time on people who are not baptized? where in bible does it say if i talked to another believer it is not sacred service? makes no since bible says two three gathered in my name im in their midst!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit