New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elderelite
  • Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Wait . . . did he say SERIES?

• cult classic
    cult classic

So, WatchTower continues the guilt trippin' and shame rubbing.

Children are responsible for everyone's feelings: Jehovah's, Mommy's and Daddy's, and everyone else's.

Watchtower has this down pat. It cannot get any worse than this.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Children are responsible for everyone's feelings: Jehovah's, Mommy's and Daddy's, and everyone else's.

Yeah, THIS!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I'm bringing my iPad to therapy and am going to show this to my psychologist.

If she didn't have a good picture of the amount of fear, guilt and control in my childhood before, she will now!

(Sorry, this must be a record number of posts for me on any given thread. This manipulative bullshit PISSES ME OFF!!!!)

• cult classic
    cult classic

No need to apologize, boc.

I am right there with you. This took me back to my own childhood.

It is tragic!

• GeneM
    GeneM

My parents made me through an ET stuffed animal (that I won at school for getting good grades) in the fireplace. I was like 6 years old and loved it even though i never saw the movie. It burned sooo bright and hot (because, you know, it was a stuffed animal) and they told me it burned like that because it was demonized and it scared the hell out of me.

Let the funkin kid have his warrior wizard.

• cult classic
    cult classic

GeneM: JW parents know how to ruin childhood, that's for sure.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

ElderE, I agree, as many people as possible should definitely see this.

It's child abuse to twist truth and confuse and ruin little children in this way. So, if possible, make the media aware in every possible way. BBC? ITV? Channel 4? Cedars has sent to newspapers. Any more personal contacts? Same with USA.

This is so damaging to children, maybe it could go to Social Services, Educational Psychologists?

Particularly ominous, to me, was where Anthony Morris said this was just the start. Yes, this is just the first of many that will be inflicted on small children.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The Watchtower is trying to keep the youth, who are leaving in droves. They are trying to get them hooked, but it isn't going to work. Can't lie too long to kids, and today's kids are too savvy with the Internet and research tools.

This weekend, my 11 year old & I started to read, "The Giver". Very "Animal Farm" ish book. Very Watchtowery too. Great book to help get kids think, especially any of you who have kids still in the JW religion.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit