New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

He's not even making an argument, just an attack on apostates in general. Not worth the effort.

My point exactly. Quite disappointing really.

• cedars
    cedars

Hi Amelia, I've sent you an email!

Cedars

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Okay, rewatched Lesson 2 and made myself watch the whole thing. I wish I listened to my inner voice and NOT do that! That was HORRIBLE!! On all accounts. No psychological manipulation there no sireeee....

This really is getting to me. I think all the hate I have for the Org has surfaced. I'm so disgusted atm.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WTBTS is loosing so many of the youth that they are resorting to using cartoon figures.

The Society has been loosing soo much credibility over the years that now they want to get serious with comic strip caricatures!

The Good News of God's Kingdom with cartoons. Oh I see a big increase coming. Yah, right!

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

They say this is just the first in a series. Who's taking bets on the next one? I'm thinking it'll be about Caleb's sister Sophie. Mommy and Daddy will tell her Jehovah hates little sluts who wear skirts shorter than their ankles to school. And that accepting a Valentine's Day card from some "worldly" little boy classmate with a crush will lead to rape. And then Jehovah won't love her anymore because she "disobeyed" him.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Exactly Bri, I was thinking the same thing. Sophie's next. They are going to bring 'ol Dinah out again and beat her up with it.

I heard there was an extended part about marrying "out of the lord" and consequences again at last weekend's DC. Will they wait until next year's DC to release the new video or release it before I wonder.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

The next instalment of TOY STORY for dubs. is going to be called Lego figures of the Governing Body and how to make them.

The Anthony Morris figures come in threes you donate for one and get two free hence the name Morris the third.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

puffthedragon: He's not even making an argument, just an attack on apostates in general. Not worth the effort.

Duh, he learned the classic ad hominem attack from the borg. They NEVER address the actual criticisms or arugments of "apostates" they just label them "mentally diseased."

It's easier that way. No logic or facts required.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Bump. Vids start on page 2.

NC

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

brizzy: 'They say this is just the first in a series. Who's taking bets on the next one?'

I'll give it a shot: In order to re-capture the attention of the JW teenage youth up thru the mid-twenty JW crowd me envisions that WT will come up with a team of superheros much like the Avengers and will call them ............. "New Earths' Mightiest Heros" made up of the GB. This comic based DVD will be released at the 2013 DC. Me thinks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit