Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Does this mean that wi%%le will never be mentioned again outside of its own thread? I live in hope.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I still believe in a higher power, does that give me the right to disrespect those who choose not too ??? No

That, believe as I do , or I won't be your friend, mentality is childish and clique-ish

I have a friend who went bungie jumpin' one time, Me, I don't take risks like that.

and just because I continue my association wit her, does not make me wanna jump off a darn bridge

And as a friend who respects my opinion about bungie jumpin' she doesn't expect me to

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    No, because no one is mourning.
    I am still in contact with her - which is fine, because nobody else here ever understood her.

I disagree. I think everybody had her figured out.

Again with the excuses and enabling? You really should give those nipples a rest.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I am still in contact with her - which is fine, because nobody else here ever understood her."

You forgot about Tec and I think that most here understood her very well. Being nice to someone who is obviously having some problems doesn't mean having to put up with be called a bitch. That's not being nice, thats being a doormat. It's unfortunate that Nancy got deleted but she brought in on herself.

• james_woods
    james_woods

At least you got that one spelled correctly, Lysmith.

I have an adopted cat.

She is an atheist.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    The word would be "piece", Lysmith.

I see you are quick to correct and condemn everyone else for their transgressions. N.drew gets special treatment, apparently, because she's "brilliant".

Please find it in your heart to forgive me for misusing a word.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    At least you got that one spelled correctly, Lysmith.
    I have an adopted cat.
    She is an atheist.

Huh? That makes no sense, woods.If you're going to insult me, at least put some effort into it.

I'm generally pretty good at spelling & grammar. Maybe you can find some other character flaws? The whole "piece/peace" thing is pretty weak and you're really reaching here. Nice try, regardless, but I think you can do better.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

James, since you and Tec were about the only ones here she had any respect for, what do you think would have been her reaction if either one of you had ever corrected her on the board?

Example:

When she continually called me a "stupid f**king bitch", what would have been her reaction if either of you had posted, "NDrew, you are going too far now. Palmtree didn't disrespect you, she merely disagreed with you. You will have to be more mature if you want to continue here. Also you spelled "f**king" wrong."

Would she have settled down? Or would she have turned on you then too? Was that why you both were so afraid to call her on anything?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Does this mean that wi%%le will never be mentioned again outside of its own thread? I live in hope.

Oh, I don't know, Cofty. Wi%%le has officially been granted the power to excuse away attacks and abuse. We all can say whatever mean-spirited, bigoted, nasty, profane things we want to each other and then finish it with "it was just wibble. Tee hee".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The first time Nancy called me a bitch Tec was on the thread at the same time and TEC SAID NOTHING. Which led me to the conclusion that Nancy could say anything she wanted but Tec was not going to call her on it at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit