Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Perhaps PalmTree starts to understand the difficult Russian novel that was N.drew.

Palmtree started to understand that pretty quickly. But I don't defend or befriend those kinds of people.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

This thread only adds support to the reasons why I seldom participate in atheist/theist topics on this forum any longer. They seldom start out as honest and respectful discussions, and if so started, they rarely remain as such beyond the first page.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi Burns, I was just talking about you to my hubby.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Don't care if you care either James. Done.

Fine. You are all still off topic. Except maybe for
    Talesin.

• talesin
    talesin

ahahahaha!

BTS

Pot,, meet kettle.

let's just read a few political threads ........

tal

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

This thread only adds support to the reasons why I seldom participate in atheist/theist topics on this forum any longer. They seldom start out as honest and respectful discussions, and if so started, they rarely remain such beyond the first page.

No problem when it comes to the political threads which often end the same way though. But, OH HOW I WISH this thread had been an atheist/theist discussion. It hasn't been that for a very long time.

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL----Tal, our words crossed.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Are we having fun yet?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Hi Burns, I was just talking about you to my hubby.

Good luck! I really think it will be revolutionary for him (and for humanity). Among top scientists researching it, the excitement is palpable.

• talesin
    talesin

haha, NC, , I call that "simul-posting"...

:))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit