Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi Cheezits!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    No one here is equipped to handle "serious emotional problems", nor should we be expected to. Be ashamed all you want. We are not therapists.

Not therapists - no. But it still would not hurt us to be nice people.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey New Chapter,

If my broke down body could hold out, and sweets won't married, I'd dump my ole man

and chase Sweets down, if my bad knees would let me, he's some kinda fine

He make you wanna holla' Sweet baby Jesus !!!!!!!!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL! Yes, he has a very attractive brain----but uhm---the avatar not so much.

NC

• elderelite
    elderelite

I get it in the sense that i understand she had emotional problems . I dont get how the folks here are to handle that or know to treat her differently. Making fun of an obviously special needs individual in lerson is horrific. Its obvious. On a message board, where we have nothing beyond words on a screen to judge by, its unfair to say she was picked on.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I get it in the sense that i understand she had emotional problems . I dont get how the folks here are to handle that or know to treat her differently. Making fun of an obviously special needs individual in lerson is horrific. Its obvious. On a message board, where we have nothing beyond words on a screen to judge by, its unfair to say she was picked on.

Well, she is gone now - so what the hell difference does it make? Everybody seems happy about it - so carry on.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I understand you feel you are sticking up for her rights, James.

But the rest of us have rights, too. We have the right to have discussions, without having a child keep running through the room yelling, "WooHoooo!! I'm a helicopter!! Everyone pay attention to me!!"

It's not about being "nice". It's about whether it was even appropriate for her to be here in the first place, given the "serious emotional problems".

• james_woods
    james_woods
    It's not about being "nice".

Yes, I already got that point.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Heyyyyy, how's my WAS??? I'm still waiting on ya, gurl. Humble as I try to be, I won't deny that I've been mistaken for a Hollywood celebrity by no less than four people I've never met in real life.

Women can't resist me. Especially when I tie the knots right.

NC is also correct. My brain is a beautiful specimen. It's smooth and sleek, free of those ugly wrinkles and grooves that make your normal brains so revolting to look at. Bleghh. You all just wish your brainses were smooth like mine. I attribute it to all the rest it gets, sitting up there in my head just being sexy.

WooHoooo!! I'm a helicopter!! Everyone pay attention to me!!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

James, Palm, Beks, Glad, and EE - more sexiness! Did I miss mourning of the departure of a member?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit