Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    I get it in the sense that i understand she had emotional problems . I dont get how the folks here are to handle that or know to treat her differently. Making fun of an obviously special needs individual in lerson is horrific. Its obvious. On a message board, where we have nothing beyond words on a screen to judge by, its unfair to say she was picked on.

She brought everything on herself and she wallowed in it. She was an abusive, childish, attention-grubbing, judgemental, sociopath with a persecution complex. You, james_woods, enabled and exused her behavior. Would you come to my defense if I called Mrs. Jones a "bitch" or said "FUCK YOU" to New Chapter? I think not. She told me I am incapable of love or feeling love because I'm not a Christian. I took great offense to this, but I was being "mean" because I was offended by her allegation. The N.drew fan club just enabled her behavior by saying that she's "brilliant" or "that's just the way she is". Bullshit.

• Twitch
    Twitch

What Low-Key said

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

james_woods “She was a very brilliant person who also had serious emotional problems. ”

I can understand you being upset that your friend has gone from the forum. There are a lot of nice people here. The problem is they missed the ‘brilliant.’ We all do the best we can.

I can’t say I will miss her; she spoilt a lot of threads in an attempt to get constant attention. A lot of other people here are also trying to work out painful issues, so there is bound to be friction at times. I hope she finds the sort of attention she really needs.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "N.drew - enough, deleted...." Simon, page 27

Thank gawd - er, gawddess...

Perhaps we can keep threads on track from this point on...

(Long as the she-devil don't mess 'em up!!!)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, yeah...

And what Low-Key Lysmith said...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Not therapists - no. But it still would not hurt us to be nice people...." James Woods, page #29

Unfortunately, N.drew's definition of "nice" meant going along with her delusions and paranoia.

Also, you and her othr supporters weren't helping her when you [collectively as a group] supported her in such delusional and anti-social behaviors. On the other hand, every person who defended her bizarre behavior inflamed the situation further...

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm baffled by the fact that James feels that people weren't "nice". Did she deserve it? I think not. She wasn't nice at all. To imply that she was "picked on" because she had "special needs" is ridiculous. Being a sociopath doesn't qualify as having "special needs". She was mean-spirited and nasty. Why should you be "nice" to someone like that?

If I remember correctly, Palmtree tried to be nice to her. Tried to offer up some real, friendly advice. All Palm got in return for her trouble was a bunch of grief. No good deed goes unpunished, right? She was so deep in her persecution delusions that even honest, good natured suggestions were taken as personal attacks.

Oh well. I've said my peace. Good riddance. JWN is a better place without her poison.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, she is gone now, Ziddinia.

So, as I said before - what the hell difference does it make?

I can understand you being upset that your friend has gone from the forum. There are a lot of nice people here. The problem is they missed the ‘brilliant.’ We all do the best we can.

I did not know that Gladiators were supposed to be polite.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Oh well. I've said my peace. Good riddance. JWN is a better place without her poison.

The word would be "piece", Lysmith.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Did I miss mourning of the departure of a member?

No, because no one is mourning.

I am still in contact with her - which is fine, because nobody else here ever understood her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit