Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Does this mean that wi%%le will never be mentioned again outside of its own thread? I live in hope.

Wiggle? I did not know that there was a thread about Wiggle...

If you're going to insult me, at least put some effort into it.

I am not insulting you - so no effort is required.

• james_woods
    james_woods

BTW - this thread is about ATHEISM, and all of you are off topic.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    The first time Nancy called me a bitch Tec was on the thread at the same time and TEC SAID NOTHING.

I saw that happen to you, it happened to me and I saw it happen to others. Still cannot wrap my head around the reasoning for it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This thread has been off topic for quite a while James. You just now noticing it?

Damn, I just noticed that I'm quite close to twenty thousand posts. Holy crap!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    This thread has been off topic for quite a while James. You just now noticing it?

We have been observing it from the Thread Police Helicopter. Thank you for your co-operation.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "We all can say whatever mean-spirited, bigoted, nasty, profane things we want to each other and then finish it with "it was just wibble. Tee hee"...." Low-Key Lysmith, page #30

Damm, I'm going to try that, next time some "world-fusion religion" pseudo-christian whines about my use of the terms "delusion", "self-delusion", and so on...

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I think James is just butt hurt and he's lashing out a little bit. This thread was destroyed 20 pages ago. Sometimes you just have to let a wounded animal bleed out. No sense in trying to resuscitate it at this point.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "The first time Nancy called me a bitch Tec was on the thread at the same time and TEC SAID NOTHING. Which led me to the conclusion that Nancy could say anything she wanted but Tec was not going to call her on it at all...." Mrs. Jones, page 31

Well, natch.... Naturally.

N.drew supported tec in all of her scrambled, cherry-picked-scriptures versions of world-fusion religion - er, "christianity" - that tec was practicing.

tec wasn't going to upset her most vociferous supporter.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You are all still off topic.

It would seem that N.drew has you shooting at one another.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Im sorry james. My intent wasnt to rub it in or draw hard feelings... You know her in person and seem to appreciate her, i was just trying to find that appreciation for myself. I will let it go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit