The true, unsung hero of the Bible....

by Unlearn 267 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious
    By you own admission, science grounds itself in the natural world, therefore does not apply to the spiritual, So quit trying to apply it to the spriitual.

Eventually we will be able to explain the spiritual world with science, but not yet which is why so many atheists exist today. Quantum physics are the beginning. However the scientific method cannot explain it. Once the invisible bridge between quantum physics and conventional physics is discovered, Heaven (spiritual realm) will further merge with Earth (physical realm) which will create a new Heavens and a New Earth and bring forth eternal prosperity and life for all.

-Sab

• tootired2care
    tootired2care
    It's okay 2T---we are weak. I've been humming it since that post.

LOL...You've gotta get your chuckles wherever you can!

Spongebob is a theist

More like the brilliant quantum physicist, who figured out how to wire up lights in his frickin pineapple!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

hmmm----so far to go, and yet you have already reached a conclusion---based on guesses and hyptheses you refuse to test. But there is a problem with too many atheists in the world. LOL You just KNOW how this is all going to turn out. Amazing. Freaking Astounding.

Do did god talk to you and give you enough evidence for personal use but not enough to prove anything with others?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    hmmm----so far to go, and yet you have already reached a conclusion---based on guesses and hyptheses you refuse to test. But there is a problem with too many atheists in the world. LOL You just KNOW how this is all going to turn out. Amazing. Freaking Astounding.

When did I say "too many atheists"? I just said there were a LOT of atheists, which is true. Much more so than earlier in human history. This is because we are on the brink of discovering the true nature of the world that has always existed with us: the world of spirits.

Do did god talk to you and give you enough evidence for personal use but not enough to prove anything with others?

I believe so, yes. However, I am in the process of learning science as best I can to figure out if I can explain my experiences to others. Unfortunately we live in a world where knowledge is held hostage by people with the money. This is lifting.... very slowly. We first have to deal with them and then the populace will be able to be adequately educated and we will see exponential growth in the scientific community... and less atheists. It has been a very rigorous internal struggle for me on whether or not non belief in God is a sin. So far I must conclude that it is not simply because the non believers are genuinine. You personally have helped me come to that conclusion NC and I thank you for it. The last thing I want to be is a bigot. Lawlessness is the real sin, which is what the Torah tells us in it's first 3 chapters.

-Sab

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

sabastious This is partly why I believe Atheism is a New World Religion. ”

Actually, it is an old world non-religion.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Actually, it is an old world non-religion.

It's no secret that atheism is not new, but have you ever tried to be one without the scientific method and loads of data at your fingertips? Mordern atheism is not the same thing as ancient atheism. One is genuine whereas the other is a justification.

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It's no secret that atheism is not new, but have you ever tried to be one without the scientific method and loads of data at your fingertips? Mordern atheism is not the same thing as ancient atheism.

Imagine having loads of data at our fingertips and a method for analyzing the data and still choosing to be an atheist. We're so silly that way.

One is genuine whereas the other is a justification.

LOL. It's so good to know people like you are in charge of judging people like me. Quaint, really.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    the other is a justification.
    -Sab

A justification for what, exactly?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    LOL. It's so good to know people like you are in charge of judging people like me. Quaint, really.

I have seen you judge people of the past countless times. You are known to bring up the needless perils of the bronze age. The atheists of that time weren't the tolerant bunch that exist today. Judge and you will be judged by the same measuring stick, that's how it works. You know this.

A justification for what, exactly?

Lawlessness.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    We're so silly that way.

You are silly, but there is no way God witholds his love from people who love just as He does.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit