The true, unsung hero of the Bible....

by Unlearn 267 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is there something deeply flawed about using a book of divination to understand the god of the bible? Why all the biblical warnings to NOT use divination then ? Did this god not want it's secrets revealed? According to Sab, the I Ching and the Bible go hand in hand (along with quantum physics) to help beleivers understnad their god. They are all connected. Pay no attention to the glaring contradictions.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Why all the biblical warnings to NOT use divination then ? Did this god not want it's secrets revealed? According to Sab, the I Ching and the Bible go hand in hand (along with quantum physics) to help beleivers understnad their god. They are all connected. Pay no attention to the glaring contradictions...." New Chapter, above

Let's all have a multi-theology cocktail - blended, not stirred!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If Satan is the Unsung Hero, who is the Unhung Zero???

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Acts 16:16-18

16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.

It's a good thing they didn't get their demon casting hands on the writers of I Ching---we'd never have a way to understand god!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

sab seems to be violating lots of tenets of the Dawkins religion.

Guys when will you realise he does not adhere to your faith as he has his own.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

oops sorry double post

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---the Dawkins religion---that is so cute.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

glad you can laugh about it NC - I'm practically choking

• elderelite
    elderelite

I want the record to be clear, i am still a Thor worshiping athiest.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Best to cover all bases EE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit