If you don't know what's wrong it can't be fixed

by N.drew 220 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew
    And all of these are subjective. Yay!

These things are employed to invent many wonderful things which are real.

So how is it you believe the mind can't discover God for real? Is it because you have not learned to trust your own thoughts?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    yep sounds like another episode of, "It's all about me" Starring, u guessed it, our number one attention grabber: N. DREW!

GREAT RIGHT Is that the topic? If it is it is the topic of all threads. Didn't I already tell you that?

Did you ever start a thread? How was it not all about you troll?

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    So how is it you believe the mind can't discover God for real? Is it because you have not learned to trust your own thoughts?

I think what you are saying is that you can make God be whatever you wish. He either is, and nothing I think about him would change him, or he doesn't and I am just wanting an imaginary friend that will pat my back when I need one.

How is defering your thoughts over to a non-existent being any different from solo meditation, reflection, etc.?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That is way to frickin funny

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Imagine in the future being next to an android or a sophisticated hologram. You would hope that you have the skill to distinguish human from mechanical. Many people (let's hope so) would be able to know the difference. It's the same when one is sowing with a view to the spirit. We know.

What the feck?

Do you vote, NDrew?

• N.drew
    N.drew

tHERE IS A PROTOTYPE ANDROID THAT LOOKS HUMAN already oopS FAT FINGERS

• N.drew
    N.drew

wHAT'S SHE BLOWING ISN'T SHE OFF A BIT?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

was that an off topic comment of yours N. Drew, Are u a troll?

• N.drew
  • N.drew
    N.drew

i WONDER WHERE THE CHORUS IS WHEN i GET TROLLED?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit