If you don't know what's wrong it can't be fixed

by N.drew 220 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

hiding behind all your postings

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

i WONDER WHERE THE CHORUS IS WHEN i GET TROLLED?

So you admit to trolling others.....

• N.drew
    N.drew

yES bUT YOUR DOING IT ON PURPOSE

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Please remove posters with a low IQ from starting threads, please
    So you admit to trolling others.....

When I seem to be trolling it's just the way I think.

• N.drew
    N.drew

james-woods tells me this doesn't happen to me. Now I wonder if everything he says is opposite.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    And how does one distinguish real revelation from a mental episode? What method is used?

Well, first you determine if the experiencer has a history of mental episodes. If they do, then extra skepticism of the experience is warranted. Sleep deprivation, malnourishment etc also need to be eliminated. Credibility needs to be ascertained. It could be useful if things in the physical realm were affected by the experience. Such as a large rock incapable of being moved by a human being in a different location prior to the experience, stuff like that. Once a personal revelation occurs, however, the most important thing is to identify why it happened rather than how. The how should be looked into to eliminate the possibility of a hoax. Why did this particular person (people) in this particular setting have this particular revelation? Revelation is rare and special and serves a specific purpose. That purpose is extremely important to find out.

-Sab

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

BRACE YOURSELF

IT'S ANOTHER N. DREW PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE RETORT

• sabastious
    sabastious

Sean Bean just looks like a Noble or King in the face, it's funny. Also a hell of an actor. Game of Thrones is a great show!

-Sab

• james_woods
    james_woods
    james-woods tells me this doesn't happen to me. Now I wonder if everything he says is opposite.

Not everything, just half of it. But you still cannot tell which is which because it is EXACTLY half of it.

I will read back through the last few pages and see if I can identify any trolls.

I have anti-troll lizards waiting just outside.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    yep sounds like another episode of, "It's all about me" Starring, u guessed it, our number one attention grabber: N. DREW!

Yup, Wha Happened - you have trolled here.

Came here with NOTHING on the topic (which is not really a bad one between N.Drew and SBC) - to make personal insults.

Not very nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit