If you don't know what's wrong it can't be fixed

by N.drew 220 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

"It's all about N.drew" is an evil prophesy. But at least it need not be waited on like friken Bible friken prophesy.

So I start a thread (I have to explain this) about spirit and who should come along but the god damn prophet and says it's all about drew and it comes true. (I have to write this becaise it rhymes) fuck you.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good to see not everyone is ridiculing N.Drew for the sake of scoring 'clever' points.

Loz x

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I get points for being "clever?"

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Good to see not everyone is ridiculing N.Drew for the sake of scoring 'clever' points.

I have a friend in Sab but he's a guy and doesn't umderstand how women need friendship.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

is this "trolly" enough for you?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon
    but he's a guy and doesn't umderstand how women need friendship.

Women need friendship? What kind of sorcery is this?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    "It's all about N.drew" is an evil prophesy. But at least it need not be waited on like friken Bible friken prophesy.
    So I start a thread (I have to explain this) about spirit and who should come along but the god damn prophet and says it's all about drew and it comes true. (I have to write this becaise it rhymes) fuck you.

N.drew, perhaps we should all put this thread aside for a little while and cool off. BTW - the above was positively the most Wibble thing I have seen on a nice religious thread in quite a while. I think that I will immortalize it on Wibble itself.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

They're not clever though WhaHappened, are they? Note the sarcasm in the inverted commas? N.Drew is a member here and just as entitled to a serious 'believers' thread about scripture as any other member with any other type of thread, many of which are atheist, making them nonsense to many of us.

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Give the lady a break ... It's starting to feel like bullying?

Loz x

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

For the most part secularists use their tools in an attempt to disprove spirituality for a variety of personal reasons.

Well the scientific method IS all about disproving theories and hypotheses. It is to avoid confirmation bias, and the opposite of what religion, or spirituality does, which seeks to confirm. So yes, it is based on feelings. You can't KNOW that anything has been revealed, because you can't test it. Therefore you simply BELIEVE it because it feels right. I offer as evidence of this all the religions of the world today and throughout history. Each culture believed something different about specific signs or observations. Therefore none of them KNEW, they simply believed because that's how they felt about it. Your feelings are no stronger than the feelings of the Zeus worshipper, and yet somehow, you seem to think that your belief is more valid. With no way to back that up, you simply rely on what feels right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit