Dan Savage talks about the bible and Christian students flee

by Terry 319 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Yes BTS, I'm very confident that Savage would deliver a similar tirade against Muslems... unless you can prove otherwise?

I don't need to prove anything. You made the assertion, so that is where the burden of proof lies.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Would Savage deliver a similar tirade against the Koran in front of an audience of Muslims?

I really doubt it.

You had no trouble making this assertion. I proved you wrong. Yet, you feel that you have no burden of proof?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    You had no trouble making this assertion. I proved you wrong. Yet, you feel that you have no burden of proof?

How am I supposed to prove my doubt?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

How am I supposed to prove my doubt?

Surely there must be some foundation for your doubt. Or do you just make everything up as you go along. I might have doubted that Savage would have said it, but you know what? I did a search on the Internet and found proof.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Dan Savage is the guy who said "I wish Republicans were all f***ing dead" on television. He wishes half. the country. dead.

Uhhhhhh no. Actually he was talking about Republicans in Congress.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Surely there must be some foundation for your doubt. Or do you just make everything up as you go along. I might have doubted that Savage would have said it, but you know what? I did a search on the Internet and found proof.

All you proved was that he said something on the internet. I never said he didn't.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Uhhhhhh no. Actually he was talking about Republicans in Congress .

Even if what you say is true, how is that supposed to make it any better? Seriously?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    It's so typical of those that have held the power to abuse to call foul when their vicitims stand up and roar. How dare they! Who do they think they are? Have you ever seen such arrogance? There's no need to be RUDE!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I proved that you had no foundation for your doubt. You should thank me.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I proved that you had no foundation for your doubt. You should thank me.

There is plenty of foundation for my doubt. What people say online and what they do in person aren't always the same things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit