Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

If I could go back in time I wouldn't have raised Hitler as a Catholic...then maybe he would not have had an environment to nuture his hatred of Jews.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "What if you didn't have enough time? What if the only effective way to stop him was to kill the baby. Would you do it?..." Sab, above

Sigh.....

Why are you SO dammed incapable of seeing your own blood-thirsty thought processes? You've mentally associated with a Bronze-Age Middle-Eastern male 'gawd' who demands human sacrifices for SO long, that you've absorbed THAT way of viewing the world...

You're constantly trying to force atheists into some black-and-white life-or-death "choice".

And you CAN'T see where THAT mentality is coming from????

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Why are you SO dammed incapable of seeing your own blood-thirsty thought processes? You've mentally associated with a Bronze-Age Middle-Eastern male 'gawd' who demands human sacrifices for SO long, that you've absorbed THAT way of viewing the world...

You are the one that brought up baby killing in the flood. You apparently think baby killing is evil in all scenarios, right? Does that mean you would leave baby hilter alive to slay millions of jews?

You're constantly trying to force atheists into some black-and-white life-or-death "choice".

Yes, I am forcing you to answer because that's the only way you will feel what it's like to be God, who allegedly kills babies for "the greater good." Therefore, killing the hilter baby is a perfect example of baby killing for the greater good.

So, would you or wouldn't you? Don't bring up baby killing if you don't want to talk about baby killing.

-Sab

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

You do realize that you don't believe that Genesis was written by pink unicorn right? Based upon evidence, who most likely wrote it? You don;t even have to give a name, just a time period and people.

Real evidence or your version of evidence? Because no matter who wrote it, using it as real evidence is intellectually irresponsible. Hug me!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Real evidence or your version of evidence? Because no matter who wrote it, using it as real evidence is intellectually irresponsible. Hug me!

The Book of Genesis cannot be used as evidence for studying the morality of the culture that wrote it? Surely we are just on different pages.

-Sab

• ziddina
    ziddina

And if science were able to create a "hole in time" sufficient for me to reach that time period, then I'd have to be able to MOVE AROUND to even FIND the "baby Adolph"...

And if I can move around to FIND the baby, then I can MOVE THE BABY AROUND, TOO...!!

Another facepalm...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Zid you are just sidestepping. It's a valid hypothetical (which is you only have a small amount of time) and I'll even answer it first. I would choose death by strangulation. My reason would be that it's immoral not to kill him if I had no other viable options before I was thrust back to my own time. How about you?

-Sab

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "You are the one that brought up baby killing in the flood. ..." Sab, again...

Seriously???

Seriously?????????

It's YOUR deity who brought it up LONG before I was born!!!!

I need more 'facepalm' smileys....

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "and I'll even answer it first. I would choose death by strangulation. My reason would be that it's immoral not to kill him if I had no other viable options before I was thrust back to my own time...." Sab, yet again...

Well, now we know that YOU'RE a "baby-killer"...

You dimwit... You've overlooked some very significant factors.

Even if you KILLED THE BABY, the CONDITIONS that generated an "Adolph Hitler" would still be IN PLAY...

You would have ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE that there wouldn't be ANOTHER GERMAN BABY who would grow up to be another DICTATOR!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It's YOUR deity who brought it up LONG before I was born!!!!

Why do you lump me in with the Bible thumpers? It seems pretty intellectually lazy. I believe in the One True God (which is the sun/energy), not the God of the Bible. I do believe that the One True God was with the Bronze Age nomads, just as he was with the Incas, the Mayans, the Native Americans and all other cultures in the history of this planet dating back 2.4 millions years of human history.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit