Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Who wrote Genesis in your opinion poopsie?

ummmmm this guy!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You're losing it. You already did that, on page 32...

You like to poke fun at me. If you had a nickle for every time someone called you a b*tch how rich would you be? Here's my quote:

I didn't insult you, I called you great. I'll refrain from complimenting you in the future.

I said I would refrain from complimenting you in the future, I did not retract my compliment until page 33 when I realized you are not that great.

-Sab

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "A decision based in ignorance is wrong is it not? I am bringing up the fact that they had no other option but to be wrong, just like you and I today. The people of the future will be calling you primitive and ignorant. ..." Sab, above

Within the context of THEIR time, I cannot categorically call them "wrong". However, other civilizations in existence at the SAME TIME and PREVIOUSLY, handled such questions in different and sometimes BETTER ways.

And as Still Thinking said above, I don't think I'm quite as likely to be called "ignorant" by future people as certain others whom I shan't name...

• sabastious
    sabastious
    ummmmm this guy!

The writers of Genesis give evidence of their spiriutal ideals whoever they are. One being a compassionate God because of even discussing mitigating loss of innocent life.

-Sab

• still thinking
    still thinking
    Ancients always make mistakes because of what they don't know even us when we become ancients.

Ahhhhh that would be true....if they weren't inspired.

zid could make mistakes...but then she doesn't claim to be inspired by god. Surely, if you are inspired...you can't be wrong.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

The writers of Genesis give evidence of their spiriutal ideals whoever they are.

Are you saying that the writer of Genesis WASN'T the pink unicorn? Sorry, I beg to differ...

And please don't deny the existence of his pink awesomeness. This would make you evil.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Surely, if you are inspired...you can't be wrong.

I don't believe that for a second. I believe God works through people and people always have limitations. There is no way around that. Inspired =/= inerrant.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Are you saying that the writer of Genesis WASN'T the pink unicorn? Sorry, I beg to differ...

You do realize that you don't believe that Genesis was written by pink unicorn right? Based upon evidence, who most likely wrote it? You don;t even have to give a name, just a time period and people.

-Sab

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "If you could go back in time and kill hilter as a baby would you? ..." Sab, page 33

Geez, NO concept of "thinking outside of the box", whatsoever...

Try using your gray matter...

If I could "go back in time", I'd GRAB the baby Adolph and place him with a different set of parents!!!

After all, environment influences AT LEAST 50% of a person's personality!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If I could "go back in time", I'd GRAB the baby Adolph and place him with a different set of parents!!!

What if you didn't have enough time? What if the only effective way to stop him was to kill the baby. Would you do it?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit